GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q

need new phjone- suggestions?

So do the Next program. New phone every year and you only pay for half of the phone. Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
  2. Q

AMA: haleyann

My 13 TDI was 26 and only had the protection kit. Every GTI was less than that. It was also a bitch to find and no dealer would move on the price. Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
  3. Q

AMA: haleyann

The TDI is actually a "premium" vehicle in VW's lineup. Ever notice it has the same seats, and a leather steering wheel/parking brake standard? They have to justify the fact that it costs more than a GTI somehow.
  4. Q

2015 MINI Cooper debut

The new Hardtop is only an inch and a half shorter than the outgoing Clubman. WTF? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Q

need new phjone- suggestions?

Droid Maxx, HTC One, and Nexus 5 would all be on my short list. I'm getting a Moto X simply for the size and unavailability of the Nexus 5 on Verizon. I love my 5S but Apple hasn't figured out how to properly implement LTE so it DEVOURS data. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Q

New BMW 4 series arrived!

It should. That's basically what it is, minus two doors. BMW copied Audi and separated the coupes and sedans by name.
  7. Q

The E90s all has this as well. Every BMW made has the halos. Standard upholstery was the same, as were the interior trim options. Seriously, where did you see the cars were equipped differently?
  8. Q

You'll have to elaborate because the standard equipment list was exactly the same when I looked at the E90s. My E90 M3 has everything that the E92 did as well.
  9. Q

Like spelling "lose" wrong kind of stupid?
  10. Q

That is REALLY unattractive.
  11. Q

IAmA Marine Corps Recruiter.

I have. I play ball with a couple on the base team at Dyess and they're cool dudes. It's like Zach said, every service has its good and bad. Some people take the hoorah a little too far but it's not like I can talk. AF AMMO (ordnance for you other services) talks more shit than probably all...
  12. Q

As that's all I was trying to get at. I would say, from experience, that Soldiers are the most rigidly disciplined when it comes to communicating, particularly between rank. The Marines a VERY close second, then the AF, and last, the Navy. A lot of that stems from the jobs the different services...
  13. Q

I think you have a grossly misguided and narrow view of the other branches' membership. How many islands have the other branches been kicked off of, btw?
  14. Q

So the Marines are more professional than the other 4 services? O_o
  15. Q

Ahhh, yes. Some AFSCs will deploy a LOT less than others. I was just making sure he understood that ALL AFSCs are deployable and deployable in their primary job. There is no job that isn't needed in a deployed location that isn't a special duty (MTI/MTL/Recruiter/instructor, etc)
  16. Q

The AF deploys comm/infrastructure guys all the time. Not in the numbers of some other AFSCs, but every AFSC is deployable.
  17. Q

That isn't article 134. Those are the predefined offenses. That is how 134 would be applied if you committed adultery in the predefined offenses section. The three articles I posted above are what 134 is actually prohibiting. Because 134 is the catch-all certain offenses were predefined. Look at...
  18. Q

As noted below, there is NOTHING specifically criminalizing adultery. 134 catches it as conduct that jeopardizes good order and discipline. 134 gets tacked on to almost ANY charge.
  19. Q

Article 134 is a catch-all for acts that are not specifically covered under another article. (1) In general. Article 134 makes punishable acts in three categories of offenses not specifically covered in any other article of the code. These are referred to as “clauses 1, 2, and 3” of Article...
  20. Q

There is NOTHING in the UCMJ that says you can't commit adultery. You typically get charged under a generic article like 92 because there isn't anything about adultery. Also, for a long time sodomy was illegal under the UCMJ. Before everyone goes "ewwwww", oral sex, is also sodomy. Who do you...