GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: 3" UR catless downpipe South Jersey

sold!
  2. F

The Official Gun Thread

it's that bad in some places.. when i was in the NW, it was possible to find ammo here and there. i'm dead set on thinking that wal mart isn't ordering any more ammo. best place to buy is online or if you find a good source and don't spread the word (like i did with keith's). since i'm not...
  3. F

The Official Gun Thread

Keith's in Gresham (Portland), OR has ammo.. Maybe like 4 or 5 of you should hop in a car together, drive up early in the morning to buy your 5 boxes of each caliber before they close, and 5 more boxes when they open at 10 (or 9 on Sat), then drive home.. they always have ammo and it's fair...
  4. F

The Official Gun Thread

Not sure if it's against terms, so if it is please delete my post.. I have 150rds of Magtech .40 s&w 180 grain that i'm looking to get rid of for $1/rd OBO and 150 Federal .22lr 40 grain for $.50/rd OBO. $200 if you buy it all. Pickup in Sacramento only. I'm not gonna get a chance to shoot...
  5. F

wheels/tires, wheels tires, tires, and more tires

18x8 5x112 TSW nurburgring bronze. tires are: two@ 30%, one@ 40%, one@ 50%. will need balancing, they were dismounted and mounted because i wasn't sure if i was going to keep my car and mount the new tires on them. there are a few rock chips and one long small curb. pictures don't really...
  6. F

The Official Gun Thread

visited this GS today that i've never been to before.. they have like 10 ARs on the wall, all marked about 30% higher than they should be. i was the only one in there, makes me wonder if they're selling anything. the only price i remember was the colt 6920 at $3200.
  7. F

Alienware M17X r3 laptop

Just some quick specs.. I7 quad core GTX460m 250gb hdd 16gb ram Custom build by Alienware. Looking for 1550+shipping (or offer, no trades) If you're interested, email or pm.. E_tolon@yahoo.com
  8. F

The Official Gun Thread

I can go see if the 226 mags are still at my place and grab them if youre interested.. think they were $55 (plus tax)
  9. F

The Official Gun Thread

CSB. I love my P250. I actually prefer to shoot it over my M&P 9 and my glock 30 .45. No need to rag on it, I'm just looking for mags.
  10. F

The Official Gun Thread

I know where to pick up some sig p226 clips right now (in store).. I've been looking up and down for p250 .40 13rd mags. Thinking about going to cabelas today to see what they might have in stock. I'm equally far from two different stores in opposite directions.
  11. F

GTI sold, parts for sale (make offers)

***AFE drop in filter, brand new $20 picked up ***Ultimate Racing 3" catless downpipe w/o resonator, $250 picked up ***Monster mats, rears may have never even seen feet. drivers is worn a little bit used one rainy season. since the pic has been taken, i've washed these. $40 picked up located...
  12. F

WA/OR FT: my 9mm ammo for your .40

I have about 700 rounds that I'm willing to trade. I know 9mm is more sought after so I'm looking to trade for 1000 rds of .40, willing to negotiate depending on the bullet.
  13. F

Yakima rack stuff

Yakima base rack (bars towers clips) for mk6 4dr - $100 Megawarrior basket - $230 4 snowboard attachment, locked shut, can't find keys - $70 shipped 2 viper bike rack attachments - $85 each, $150 both Fairing - $20 Mk4 clips (towers and bars are the same) - $35 shipped BOA bike attachments (I...
  14. F

K-Sport Kontrol Pro

Sold
  15. F

GIAC flash loader $80 shipped

Sold
  16. F

Ultimate Racing downpipe no cat, no res

About 6k miles on it (I think). Comes with 2.5" adaptor for mating to stock catbacks. Pictures tomorrow. CBFA. Located in Vancouver, WA until march 6 then I will take it with me back down to Sacramento. $320 shipped
  17. F

Kia's answer to the GTI: -Kia Pro ceed GT-

dude.. i live in south korea. i ride in "new" kia's and hyundai's all the time. even in SK spec (better than the north american ones), they're clunky, cheaply made, and boring.
  18. F

Kia's answer to the GTI: -Kia Pro ceed GT-

It's still a Kia. The ONLY Korean car i'd EVER consider buying is the Genesis coupe - because it looks good. Don't mind the lack of R&D, horrible suspension, and sub-par interiors..they have great warranties!
  19. F

Brand New CTS turbo kit and Intercooler

Sold