GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 305GTI

MAGNAFLOW in Miami

I have a magnaflow catback great condition on my car, trading the car in on friday. Lets do a trade for stock catback and some cash before then is anyone interested? If not I am trading the car with it on.
  2. 305GTI

FS: Small Part Out

EDIT:GTI is gone WRX is in Heres whats left Piaa Ion Yellow fogs $45 Brand new never used VW genuine floor mats all 4 still in packaging these are the original that came with the car not replicas. $70 I am located in downtown Miami.
  3. 305GTI

Uber-Stealth Sub box w/ 10 inch Pioneer

Lease is up so I am selling my custom under the floor Uber-Stealth sub box with included Pioneer 10 inch shallow mount sub already installed. I custom ordered my box from Nik Brewer here on these forums exactly one year ago. Options include 1. full plywood construction for 40% weight...
  4. 305GTI

Need roof rack help ASAP

I'm at work and someone just offered me a free Thule roof rack that is currently installed on a mini cooper S all I know is that it is Thule and has a fairing. Does anyone know if this will fit my 2 door Gti? I don't care of I have to buy a few parts to make it fit. Thanks in advance
  5. 305GTI

The Official Beer Thread

Rogue Dead Guy Rogue Juniper Pale Ale Dog Fish Head 60,90,120 Dale Pale Ale Cigar City Brewing PBR Coors
  6. 305GTI

Hatfields and the McCoys

I've watched bits and pieces but I am fairly lost with the story. Hopefully I can catch the first part in its entirety and figure it all out.
  7. 305GTI

magnetic oil plug after 5k

Just did a oil change and was happy to see my ECS tuning drain plug actually captured some metal from the oil.
  8. 305GTI

VW filming R20 commercial in Miami...

I guess it would be the 2012 Tiguan, from what I recall the front bumper was sharp just like the new Jetta.
  9. 305GTI

VW filming R20 commercial in Miami...

So moments ago I was riding my bike over from Miami Beach over to Downtown Miami. Before crossing this bridge I see a camera crew setting up some serious equipment next to a Dodge Caravan, I figured they where going to film a commercial but didn't think to much of it. Now as I reach the other...
  10. 305GTI

I laughed so hard, i had tears come down my face.

I guess you have to be there to understand
  11. 305GTI

And gun people? XDM or PX4 or PPQ

Springfield XDM's are made in Croatia btw, never seen one made in the USA.
  12. 305GTI

And gun people? XDM or PX4 or PPQ

Gun topics on every forum I have ever been on always turn into a great debate... Bought a XDM .40 when they first hit the shelves and never looked back. Now I also own the 9mm version in black. Great guns, never a single problem and accuracy is spot on. Glock is also a great gun but the way I...
  13. 305GTI

Yesterday i got into a small car accident...

Where you in Hialeah when this happened? No one has insurance in Hialeah.
  14. 305GTI

Lets talk about home stereo/theater

My current setup is nothing crazy but definitely does the job in my apartment. 46" samsung Pioneer 1021k Receiver Klipsch HD theater 500 5.1 system.
  15. 305GTI

Boston Acoustic vs Polk Audio

Just looking for a little advice on what speakers sounds better in your opinions Boston Acoustic SE65RC or Polk Audio db651s? Both are 6 1/2, the biggest difference I can see in the specs is the Polk have a max 165w vs the Bostons 100w, but I plan on running off the stock head unit anyway...
  16. 305GTI

Off-Topic Chat

Not much to do in Brussels unless you want to see the EU and eat some mussels.
  17. 305GTI

Dale Jarret Driving Experience

Got a question, has anyone ever done one of these NASCAR driving experience schools? Someone gave me a 8-lap drive from here http://www.racingadventure.com/ as a christmas gift. My main concern is that I do not watch Nascar nor do I know much about it and other then pushing this hot hatch of...
  18. 305GTI

Pelican Cases?

Finally got my Pelican 1170 case, fits everything I need for my Go Pro with plenty of space left. I have not finished customizing the foam just yet, but everything you see fits perfect and closes nicely.