GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. keggo

Brand New CTS Downpipe - $450 Firm

Yes it’s catted. I just sold it, however
  2. keggo

FS: Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser

You still have this? If so where are you located?
  3. keggo

Downpipe with stock cat-back...good or bad idea?

Thanks for the suggestion! The metallic ringing was occurring with the stock catback as well, unfortunately. Regarding the O2 sensors, I’ll def check those out. Underneath, I have the ECS tunnel brace and center bearing heat shield, but I haven’t seen any signs of contact. I checked all the...
  4. keggo

Downpipe with stock cat-back...good or bad idea?

12 years later… for posterity more than anything. I am running an APR cast downpipe with stock catback on my 2013 Golf R and it sounds great. Not too loud and has a refined exhaust note. Now I just need to track down a metallic rattle between 3k and 3.75k RPM
  5. keggo

Rebuilding a blown k04

Hate to resurrect this thread, but great info in here about rebuild. I’m looking at options to build my own frankenturbo. Also, thought it’s hilarious the gasket maker says “650°F (343°F)” 😂😭 Clearly a misprint, but funny.
  6. keggo

FS: OEM VW Watkins Glen / Laguna wheels

True, my fiancé is asking me to clear mine out too lol
  7. keggo

FS: OEM VW Watkins Glen / Laguna wheels

Mind if I ask how much they ended up selling for?
  8. keggo

Brand New CTS Downpipe - $450 Firm

SOLD Only took out of the box, never installed. Comes with all hardware. Bought it but won’t be installing. It is a very recent purchase (delivered 4 May). Will ship at buyer’s expense but prefer local pickup in Los Angeles (Downey area).
  9. keggo

FS: OEM R Intercooler (Pickup only) - $150 obo

Just upgraded to a full aluminum intercooler. Good condition, no boost leaks. Located near north San Jose, CA.
  10. keggo

WTB: OEM MKVI R LED taillights

As the title describes. I want the darker R version. Thanks in advance. :)
  11. keggo

New project car - MK6 Golf R

Sounds like you lucked out with the find… 15k on oil isn’t a good habit, but it’s not going to kill the engine. The R I purchased in October was rife with critical issues that were not disclosed at the time of purchase. It’s just now getting to the point that it’s even roadworthy. Finally found...