GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sleepergti86

APR Presents Waterfest 16!

APR Presents Waterfest 16! Since 2003 APR has been the title sponsor of the largest Audi and VW car show in North America. It is with great honor that we return again as title sponsor for Waterfest 16. Every year is bigger and better and 2010 will not disappoint. Please join us...
  2. sleepergti86

APR Presents Waterfest 16!

APR Presents Waterfest 16! Since 2003 APR has been the title sponsor of the largest Audi and VW car show in North America. It is with great honor that we return again as title sponsor for Waterfest 16. Every year is bigger and better and 2010 will not disappoint. Please join us...
  3. sleepergti86

APR Spring into Power Sale

APR's Spring Into Power Sale March 22nd - April 30th APR is pleased to present our first sale of 2010! Just in time for spring, take advantage of these great specials in preparation to hit the track, shows or strip. APR's entire product line is on sale from ECU Upgrades to Stage 3 Turbocharger...
  4. sleepergti86

*** APR BBQ IX - 10.24.2009 ---- Updated Information!!!

Register at APR Today! | See Who's Registered! Follow Us on Facebook! | Let friends and family on Facebook know you'll be attending! Add to your Calendar! When October 24th, 2009 10am - 9pm Where APR LLC, 4800 US 280 West, Opelika, Al, 36801 Event Information Home Registration Dates...
  5. sleepergti86

*** APR BBQ IX - 10.24.2009 ---- Updated Information!!!

Register at APR Today! | See Who's Registered! Follow Us on Facebook! | Let friends and family on Facebook know you'll be attending! Add to your Calendar! When October 24th, 2009 10am - 9pm Where APR LLC, 4800 US 280 West, Opelika, Al, 36801 Event Information Home Registration Dates...
  6. sleepergti86

DVD Movies

Has anyone made it so where you can play a DVD movie while the car is driving, for let's say my g/f wants to watch something while we drive down to visit family...? I know VW requires the e-brake to be engaged to play a DVD movie, and my 2010 will be coming with the Navi unit and i want to be...
  7. sleepergti86

Has anyone...

Ordered a new MKVI GTI decked, ie... 2 door leather, sunroof, hid's, navi, 18's, 6spd, all the works? If so i am looking to see what they paid for it or what kind of deal they got and what was the ETA to get it!? Thanks!
  8. sleepergti86

Don't tell anyone

Ok, i wont.
  9. sleepergti86

Golf R20 Revealed!!!

Here you go guys! First pics!
  10. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

VERY TRUE!!!! Next poster would not know what the hell to do with all that power...
  11. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True Next poster would like to see it turbocharged
  12. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

False, i had one but sold it! Next poster is bored at work!
  13. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True Next poster would also like Scirocco R20T in his garage!
  14. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True Next poster wants GTI-R in his garage now!
  15. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True... Next poster isn't always available to play games because sometimes he is with a hot blonde chick! ;)
  16. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True Next poster likes hot blonde chicks :)
  17. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

False Next poster is glad it's Friday
  18. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

Trueness! Next poster would like to see a 5cyl. turbo motor in the GTi-R.
  19. sleepergti86

True of False Game...

True, Next poster is waiting for some real GTi-R pics!