GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Worn Bushings

So I've taken a couple of cars to dealership, and every time I've gotten the inspection back - they are always at least 2-3k because they look at everything not done thru standard maint, and then do an inspection on top of that and charge dealer rates. They also only use dealership parts prices...
  2. P

Control arms / sway bar end links - 110kish - pointers.

I just went thru doing these on my legacy / outback (108k / 150k), and they weren't too bad. Anyone do these recently and have any advice?
  3. P

rear automatic windows - motor moves - window stays up (but can be jimmied down)

Any idea on window binding to level arm on back seat windows? Assuming there is a membrane and clamp (or epoxy) that attaches the window to the track. the track moves - but the window is binding in the up position - will open the door up - but would appreciate anyone elses experience with a...
  4. P

just purge valve part number - p0456 help please - 2013 gti cbfa

So I found this one from amazon - > did a bit of hose clamp cut / paste and just cut the valve out - works good - cleared up the evap code, and stopped a couple of hard driving codes the car randomly spit. D ASIN: B07JNDW86H title: "Amzparts Fuel Vapor Canister Purge Valve Compatible for Je-tta...
  5. P

just purge valve part number - p0456 help please - 2013 gti cbfa

Hello All, Part number - 06J133781CE, which is a full assembly for the purge valve that looks most like the one that is on my cbfa GTI. I replaced the fuel cap as an easy fix, code came back - so figured this would be pretty easy to do - just trying to figure out how to order just the valve...
  6. P

What is this?

For a quick and easy for this - cut the new filter out (carefully around the top of the new hose), break up the old filter, and clean out the old hose, then slip the new one in - takes about 5 minutes. --Adrian
  7. P

What is this?

The intake manifold has a filter tube on it for air -> 06H133583F, found it looking thru engine parts on ECS -> https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/tsi-intake-manifold-with-complete-installation-kit-improved-oem-version-over-oe-06j133201bd/06j133201bh1ktkt/
  8. P

What is this?

I was changing spark plugs and this sensor has these little corrugated pieces in it that are old and falling apart inside…
  9. P

GTI 2013 - new to owning VW - DFW / TX - 107k

Hey All, Picked a up a 2013 GTI with a stage (2) tune on it (apr carbino intake, unitronic exhaust, K04 turbo, tensioner / top end rebuild @70k )- and have been thru a few tanks of gas (93) , and really like the car. While clued on basic car maint - have mostly owned Japanese (Toyota (camry /...