GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTD170

FS - GTD mk6 cr170 turbo

Soon to be selling my GTD cr170 turbo - upgrading to gtb2060vklr Just testing the waters of what the market value is or what i can expect to sell my turbo for ? VW golf GTD mk6 2011 - 96000 miles - engine CFGB
  2. GTD170

My Golf mk6 GTD

Stage 2..........214 bhp - 365 ft-lbs - 496 nm mods: - Uprated coolant rad (Darkside) - S3 intercooler (Darkside) - 3" Downpipe dpf/cat del (Darkside) - egr + cooler del (Darkside) - racing line cold air inake (tri-foam-filter) Future plans/mods: (goal - 270+bhp) - GTB 2260 vklr - CP3...
  3. GTD170

RCD330 or another aftermarket like pioneer or kenwood?

The software was for unlocking/modding android auto. It's called AAAD and their github page is https://github.com/shmykelsa/AAAD Find the download of an APK, install on your phone, open and you will see a list of about 11 modded apps to use for multimedia apps + mirroring apps + others. After...
  4. GTD170

Let's see your PC's

Built this a good few year back. Msi b450 gaming pro carbon Msi rtx 2070 super gaming x trio Ryzen 5 2600x 6 core Corsair 115i platinum cooler Corsair case
  5. GTD170

Oil Catch Can Installed on 2.0L CJAA Engine

Hi, I'm in the uk and have the GTD engine CFGB......just wondering if its the same exact process for my engine and what benefits will it give me over running it without ?
  6. GTD170

RCD330 or another aftermarket like pioneer or kenwood?

Hi mate i'm in the uk and have a 2011 golf also, I installed the rcd 330 from alibaba specifically model 6RF035187F about £250 all in delivered within 2 weeks. This youtube video explains the various models >>> The rcd 330 has been excellent and doesn't lose any steering functions ALL WORK. It...
  7. GTD170

Golf mk6 GTD STAGE 2

So finally the GTD got remapped and she's hella quick :cool: The tuner focused more on torque and i'm impressed. and that turbo spool/whistle & intake whoosh is :love: Stock............................ 168 Bhp - 258 ft/lb 349 nm Torque stage 2........................ 214 Bhp - 365 ft/lb 496...
  8. GTD170

Golf mk6 GTD STAGE 2

This is my first tune so i don't want to go too crazy yet but maybe in the near future. This 170 is already fast IMO so this stage 2 will definitely suffice for now. Good shout on the fuel pump, i'll look into making that my first future mod......i do remember cp3 pumps mentioned and raved about...
  9. GTD170

Golf MK6 2.0 TDI Boost Gauge install

Hi mate, I was looking into this and saw you can get the P3 digital airvent boost gauge which just plugs into your OBD port. It also has lots of modes on it temp,exhaust temp,0-60 timer and boost gauge etc + many more. Just an idea. I have the same car CR170 GTD and if you found out where to...
  10. GTD170

Golf mk6 GTD STAGE 2

Hi I've got a 2011 Golf GTD and was wondering what power i can expect once my parts are fitted and remapped to stage 2 ? I'm seeing a mix online of 205 bhp to 240bhp but 240bhp seems a little excessive ? S3 intercooler + hardpipe kit performance coolant radiator racing line tri-foam cold air...