GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Intermittent Lightbulb warning

I finally solved this by getting a VCDS fault code reader from China. Fault code was reporting on rear plate lights. I replaced them and the warning has not returned.
  2. M

My user interface is different. Unfortunately not in focus in this picture, but it gives me no information. I only get the yellow lightbulb.
  3. M

My dasboard computer does not have this functionality. It only presents fuel consumption, speed, mileage. I tried hooking up a cheap obd2 bluetooth reader but it claims no faults are present even though i run it when the light in the dash is on
  4. M

How would I go about to fault trace which lamp is causing the issue?
  5. M

I have been getting the lightbulb warning set intermittently for a long time. Sometimes its there, sometimes it is not. I have checked all lamps thoroughly several times and they all seem to be fine and working. I understand from my research online that aftermarket lamps can trigger the fault...
  6. M

Plastic door trim?

I see. I thought it would be possible to remove. Thanks for the reply!
  7. M

Plastic door trim?

Hey, I am not really a seasoned car enthusiast so finding good spare parts is not my strong side. But I am trying to find a replacement for the plastic trim on the inside of the door. I have tried googling a lot but no luck... Can someone point me towards the right direction?