GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zelev217

FS: OEM Golf R Tinted LED Taillights w/ Fog

SOLD! Selling my set of OEM Golf R Tinted LED taillights. Set includes the following: OEM Golf R Tinted LED Taillights with Rear Fog OEM Euro Switch Kufatec Adapters Repair Wire for rear fog Also throwing in two sets of LED license plate lights. One set works without any issues which is...
  2. zelev217

Ed's replica R sideskirts CW - Sold

Sold!!! Selling a set of used Ed's R replica sideskirts in CW - $250 shipped COUS. I purchased them used from a member on this site and had them on for about 4 months. All hardware is included. Here is the thread about them - http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36398&page=9...
  3. zelev217

FS: Gorilla Blocks, set of 4

SOLD
  4. zelev217

FS: Badgeless Grille

SOLD!!! Selling a used badgeless grille w/ notches. The notches were painted white. There is one clip that broke in the back holding the red stripes but all the other clips hold it in place.
  5. zelev217

FS: MK6 HID bulb adapters

Selling a pair of RFB MK6 bulb adapters for an HID kit which I purchased from USP motorsports. Never used as they came with the HID kit. 18$ priority shipped continental US. PM if interested
  6. zelev217

FS: RCD-310

Sold Selling my RCD-310; upgraded to RCD-510. Comes with code & manual. Sat Radio & bluetooth audio supported; black & white background. PM if interested
  7. zelev217

Removed

not worth selling
  8. zelev217

FS: K&N drop-in Filter

SOLD
  9. zelev217

FS: Thule Fairing for Vortex bars

SOLD Selling a used Thule fairing for the Vortex bars mod. I did a custom vinyl cover from Kliimotorwerks on it and white Thule vinyl. There are some marks from bugs hitting the fairing as you can see by the white spots. Can be re-vinyled of course. All pieces are there to do the mod, all you...
  10. zelev217

FS: Lug Caps

SOLD SOLD
  11. zelev217

FS: Wheel Locks

Selling a complete set of wheel locks from my 2012. 35 shipped in lower 48 states PM if intested
  12. zelev217

FS: Ed’s 2nd Gen 10-LED Black Xenon Headlights

SOLD: Ed’s 2nd Gen 10-LED Black Xenon Headlights SOLD!!! I’m selling a set of Ed’s 2nd Gen 10-LED Black Xenon Headlights. I purchased these in April and had them on a few months. Going the non-led route possibly. Here’s the link for the lights - http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30007...
  13. zelev217

FS: European Short Shift Kit - SOLD!!!

Selling a basically-new European Short Shift Kit (S3 kit) that I bought from ECS Tuning; wasn't on more than a couple of days. Going with a more aggressive set-up. 15-20 reduction as per ECS Tuning; for the 2.0T 6-speed platform. SOLD!!!
  14. zelev217

Murphy's Law - Detail car = thunderstorm

After weeks of not getting it done, I finally had the car detailed. One hour later, a thunderstorm rolls into Orlando. Been sitting here at work for 30 mins waiting for it to calm down LOL. Oh how the rain gods are laughing right now.
  15. zelev217

FS: MKVI Detriot wheels (Pics Posted)

FS: MKVI Detriot wheels (SOLD) SOLD Selling a used set of Detriot wheels. Used for about 3,000 miles. $ - local pick up only. I'm in Orlando, FL but I can probably meet someone on the I-4 corridor. Great for replacement set or upgrading from the old MKV set. One wheel has a scratch, no...
  16. zelev217

FS: MKVI GTI OEM exhaust

FS: MKVI GTI OEM exhaust - SOLD SOLD Selling a used GTI OEM exhaust. Was on the car for about 3,000 miles. Great replacement or upgrade for your GOLF 2.5 or TDI guys. PICK UP ONLY! I'm located in Orlando, FL and can probably meet on the I-4 corridor Email / PM if interested
  17. zelev217

FS: USP Motorsports SS Clutch Line - SOLD

SOLD!!! Selling a BRAND-NEW Stainless Steel Clutch line for MKV & MKVI by USP Motorsports. Regularly 69.00. Selling it for $40.00 shipped. Price is FIRM. I purchased it with SS brake lines and decided not install it; my lost your gain. Color is red. This replaces the OEM rubber line that is...
  18. zelev217

Here's my contribution

Almost done with the car and I'm happy so far with it. I came from this And went to this Next week the suspension will be done and also a custom exhaust. Hopefully next month it will get flashed.