GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: (TX) OEM GTI springs/shocks

Up for sale is the complete OEM suspension setup from a 2010 GTI 2-door. The stock suspension was on the car for approximately 3,500 miles before being replaced with AST coilovers. The install/removal was professionally done and these are in virtually-new condition. Every part that is replaced...
  2. J

FS: (TX) OEM VW Golf Roof Rack

Forgot to update this... SOLD
  3. J

Dope by Committee - johntesi's Black GTI

Though forum trolls are often incredibly hard to please, half the cars that get passed over on the boards or even hated on for one reason or another are actually sicker than most cars--V Dub or otherwise-- that we'll ever see on the streets. With the GTI, which I've had for about 9 months now...
  4. J

My First Time...

Posting my car here!
  5. J

FS (So. CA) 2010 GTI 2-dr 6-speed APR Stage 2+, AST Coilovers, BBS 8k miles

FS (TX) 2010 GTI 2-dr 6-speed APR Stage 2+, Coilovers, BBS 30k miles I can ride my bicycle to work and the store. I don't really need a car anymore; if I'm going to own one, I'm ready to get my hands greasy on a project. Selling a perfect, well-sorted MkVI GTI in D/FW, Texas. More pics on page...
  6. J

Dealership/Parts depot in LA/OC?

I just moved out here and don't have many local connections (aside from Ben at P2Spec :word: ) so I figured I would just throw it out here... Do the local guys in the know have any preferred VW dealership or are there any that are especially good to the community/scene? I know this was the case...