GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

The sprint qualifying in the rain was nuts. I don't know why but I've been rooting for Perez this whole time. I loved his move to snatch P3 in the Sprint race.
  2. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

No one said a word about the China race 🤷‍♂️
  3. snobrdrdan

Radwood Austin

Very cool! So these (obviously unique) cars.....do they get picked/invited, or how does that work? I assume that just anyone can't just show up/enter(?), because these cars all look pretty immaculate and/or are special.
  4. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

This thread die, or are we just calling it already?
  5. snobrdrdan

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Well that was 2017 - 2021 that I had the V8's......I've had the Hybrid van(s) since 2021, because 4 kids. But hey, "they" wanted American cars around here: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/apparently-my-neighbors-dont-like-vws.290190/ I think for payback though, the neighbor...
  6. snobrdrdan

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Nah....use the Subway coupon: 3 foot longs for $18
  7. snobrdrdan

My Pacifica Hybrid doesn't make any noise 🤷‍♂️ It wasn't crazy "loud" but cold starts cracking off on my Scat Packs (I had 4 different ones) at 11:20pm at night when it's dead silent out, when leaving for work, probably weren't neighbor friendly though. It just echoed off the neighbor's house...
  8. snobrdrdan

In all fairness, "the note" was about me just cleaning my German cars....nothing about loud exhaust (and I did get louder cars way after that happened, lol)
  9. snobrdrdan

So my opinion sucks on the new wheels even though you just said the OEM wheels looked better yourself? got it
  10. snobrdrdan

Bought a Mk6 GTI. Oof.

So it's a 2012 and I had to Google it, but apparently it's 12 years for the rust/corrosion (I'm assuming from the in service date).....so is the clock expired or just ticking on that coverage to end? (aka when was the in service date?)
  11. snobrdrdan

You're right, but I meant to take care of a black car.....I couldn't do it. It shows EVERYTHING The wheels are nice, but look too "tuner-ish" on the Porsche?....remind of the Enkei EV5's. Maybe the color is too bright/they stand out too much on the black? 🤷‍♂️ Regardless, it's a sweet...
  12. snobrdrdan

Looks sharp, but I couldn't own a black car Side note....although I'm not a huge fan of blacked out wheels, I think the OEM wheels looked better, sorry
  13. snobrdrdan

Bought a Mk6 GTI. Oof.

I meant the underpinnings are basically a MK5, but with a updated exterior/interior. Speaking of....where's the upper grille, lol? The "rub strips" on the doors are a odd/rare addition (courtesy of VW accessories). The rear looks lowered btw...or was it just loaded up (in the 1st pic)? It...