GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mkv_wolf

FS: APR K04

Sold
  2. mkv_wolf

Oil in intercooler hoses

I'm tackling the install for my APR intercooler amd noticed a lot of oil in the inlet and outlet hoses. I'm wondering if this is normal or should I be concerned.
  3. mkv_wolf

GTI credit/debit card design

Since I was offered to put a photo for free on my debit card, I decided to make it about the sweet interior of our GTI. Unfortunately my card broke so I'll be ordering another one. The reason the VW logo is not on the steering wheel is because there cannot be a copyrighted logo on the card...
  4. mkv_wolf

WTT: Sprint iPhone 5 white

I have a barely used white iPhone 5 16gb for sell or trade. Clean esn. Comes with box and accessories. Selling for $500 or willing to trade for car parts. Pm me your offers.
  5. mkv_wolf

Off-Topic Chat

that makes 2 of us! :thumbup:
  6. mkv_wolf

Off-Topic Chat

X2
  7. mkv_wolf

Possible ECU failure :(

I get in my car and get ready to go to lunch when a check engine light went off in my car. With my torque app i run a scan. Gives me the following codes: P0606, P062B and U0100. I call my local dealership, tech tells me it may be the ECU and if i was tuned. He then said if i was, water may have...
  8. mkv_wolf

My strange addiction ...

Is this what we are slowly turning into?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwoSt5gtOsM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  9. mkv_wolf

Which would you recommend?

I'm looking for a full detailing kit that will cover everything I need to clean my car. I been looking around and these are the 2 kits I've been debating on getting. Which would you guys recommend? 1st- http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Detailing_Hand_Wash_Do_It_Yourself_Kit_p/spi_145.htm 2nd-...
  10. mkv_wolf

pricing

I've been wondering why some parts for the TSI engine are so much more expensive than the FSI. Intake for example: the neuspeed p-flo for the FSI is about $200 yet the "first" part of the intake for the TSI goes for about $220 and up. Can anyone explain why that is??
  11. mkv_wolf

down pipe install

I need my BB downpipe installed but I wanted opinions on where to go to get it done. I have a exhaust shop just down the road from where I live but has never worked on a euro car, then I have a euroshop about 30mins from where I live. Where would you guys go? Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk