GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JoeVDub

FS: Stock 18 Detriots

SOLD
  2. JoeVDub

FS: VAGCOM cable for VCDS

SOLD $200 shipped. Comes with the HEX-USB+CAN Interface AND VAS 5051/2 "2x2" Adapter for Older Cars
  3. JoeVDub

FS: Badgeless Grill

SOLD
  4. JoeVDub

FS: A bunch of goodies

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW. Priced to sell. Don't low ball me. Unibrace XB with nut insert tool: SOLD H&R 26mm Front Sway bar: $225 shipped website where ordered: http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw-1/mk6-g-j-2010/gti-20t/handr-mk6-swaybars.html Whiteline Trailing Arm Bushing kit: $40...
  5. JoeVDub

FS: VWR subframe mount and USP Shift Forks

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW. Priced to sell. Don't low ball me. VWR Subframe mount: SOLD USP 1st-2nd AND 3rd-4th Shift Forks with tranny plug: $250 shipped Website where ordered: http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_357_455_711_464&products_id=1269
  6. JoeVDub

FS: A bunch of goodies

ALL BRAND NEW ITEMS. Priced to sell, don't low ball me. TyrolSport Subframe shims/bolts to stop the subframe from clunking: SOLD Latest revised intake manifold: SOLD DevilsOwn Water/Meth injection kit with USRT throttle body spacer: $350 shipped Website's where ordered...
  7. JoeVDub

FS: VW items for the true enthusiast

These are for the true VW GTI enthusiast's. Fast: SOLD VW Guitar: $150 shipped If you want more pictures, let me know!
  8. JoeVDub

Badgeless Front Grill

I was quoted $1,100 to fill in the notch and get the hood painted. WTF?!?!?! Does anybody know if they sell a hood that has the notch filled in or if they make that notch separately?
  9. JoeVDub

Need suspension guru's help...

I currently have H&R SS street coilovers, 24mm rear sway (set at hardest), UB brace, and bump steer kit. I have sitting in my house a 26mm front sway, WALK kit, Whiteline rear trail arm bushings, and XB brace. What else can I get to make my car handle better? Right now everything is creaking and...
  10. JoeVDub

Houston - Any good suspension shops?

I've been getting a lot of squeaking and rattling with my suspension lately. Is there any good suspension shop around the Houston area where I can get my suspension mods fine tuned?
  11. JoeVDub

Is there a DIY for painting plastic?

I want to dress up the engine bay a little bit. And while I'm saving for the next APR sale (k04 :happyanim:) this will be something cheap I can do to keep me occupied. I just want to paint the engine cover and battery box. Is there any good DIYs out there? Thanks in advance.
  12. JoeVDub

Visor mirror lights

I was replacing my lights with LEDs and the driver side plastic broke when I was replacing the visor mirror light. Does anyone know where I can order one? Or just go to the stealership?
  13. JoeVDub

Side Skirt Help

My side skirts were damaged when I would jack my car up. I now have small dents in the side of my car as well. Needless to say, I've been driving around for awhile with missing side skirts and I'm sick and tired of my car looking like crap. So what are some nice OEM looking side skirts out...
  14. JoeVDub

It's been fun...

I'll most likely be selling my GTI for a s2k within a week or so. Too many electrical problems and transmission problems. She's been a great ride.
  15. JoeVDub

Modshacks carbonio bracket solution

DO IT!!! What a world of a difference. No more vibrations through the pedal and it's cheap and easy. Service was great and shipped super fast. Thanks Modshack!
  16. JoeVDub

Powder coating tranny?

I hope this is the right section... But I have to drop my tranny out in a couple weeks to rebuild it. I have a buddy that powder coats. Should I have him powder coat my tranny since it'll be out? Just for some flare under the bay. I'm thinking either red or blue. Any opinions?
  17. JoeVDub

Brakes still suck

I changed out my brake lines to SS lines, changed the pads to StopTech pads, changed the fluid to ATE blue, and changed the brake setting via VAGCOM to 'setting 2' and my brakes are still crappy IMO. I was hoping to retain stock brakes for weight saving purposes, but I don't think that'll be an...
  18. JoeVDub

GTI eats batteries

Going on my third battery within 43k miles. :mad0259:
  19. JoeVDub

USP steel shift forks

My tranny has been sticking in 1st - 2nd for the longest time and I saw that USP made steel shift forks to replace the brass stock ones. I ordered 1st - 2nd and 3rd - 4th. Hoping this fixes my problem. I'll report back after I get them installed.
  20. JoeVDub

Weird rattling/creeking noise coming from back

Every time I go over a bump, it makes this noise, almost like pouring ice cubes into a plastic cup. The rear end feels really sloppy now too. I'll take a corner quickly and the rear end kinda kicks out. My suspension mods are H&R coilovers, h&r rear sway and unibrace ub. Could it be my rear...