GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Manheim81c

Is it okay to use your Mkv "Fast" for you mk6 GTI?

This thread has gone off ahead of me................LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
  2. Manheim81c

Hit and run

Wonder if it was done on purpose if they were plenty of empty spots. That seems to be an epidemic on the camaro forums,the members parking in the boonies,they come out to their car. Bam!! Dents,fender benders or a shopping cart has damaged their car.:iono:
  3. Manheim81c

Considering trading GTI for a '12 Wrangler Unlimited

1954-1983 CJ's 1987-1995 YJ's 1997-2006 TJ's 2007-2014 JK's 2014- ?? Get the last model year of the JK's before they change up the Wrangler again. They change their names for the 10+ years they are in production.Which goes with the model interior/exterior changes of the Wrangler. No one...
  4. Manheim81c

RUDE Fellow GTIer...

Never trade your Jeep Wrangler...pay it off and keep it or you will sound like you guys who did the unthinkable...............:confused: I'll get rid of the car first before I trade/sell my baby in,but both vehicles get along fine.Except the Jeep got booted out of the garage for the...
  5. Manheim81c

GTI alternatives?

Here you go OP looking for a new ride for under $40,000 And it's fast........very fast :laugh:
  6. Manheim81c

GTI alternatives?

That new Hyundai Veloster looks interesting,I saw a red one and kermit the frog green one this morning. :D Starting price $17,300
  7. Manheim81c

Got to love hit and run accidents.

This keeps up we will have to open a thread "This is why we can't have nice things" :(
  8. Manheim81c

Hail to the hatch

I've been able to fit an extra large dog crate in the back.............:w00t:
  9. Manheim81c

MK7

I like...I like....:w00t: Defiantely would trade my MK5 for a 4-door!
  10. Manheim81c

Look what I found locking lips with my GTI this afternoon...

Because no one gives a rats ass about other people's property.
  11. Manheim81c

Look what I found locking lips with my GTI this afternoon...

Oh that is way too close for my liking....:mad: Not only SUV's but cars too,I went to the movies,took the spot next to the handicap space.So I would have to worry about one jerk off,I come back out after the movie is done.Some idiot in his Toyo Camry backs into his space so his rear bumper is...
  12. Manheim81c

MK5 GTI vs MK6 GTI

MKV (2009) TSI engine.........:thumbup: Was a little perturbed when the MKVI came out a few months after I got my 09 but that $30,000 price tag changed my mine pretty quick. 3,600 miles...yes I do drive it but it's not my daily driver...:wub:
  13. Manheim81c

My CW got painted... not in the good way - HELP!

I usually post this on the camaro5 forums
  14. Manheim81c

Crumpled GTI

VW GTI flew off the Queensboro bridge this morning Your lucky since your accident didn't look to bad.