GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

VW GTI DRL LED's

Hi, I have decided that I want to get this LEDs from ebay. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280886615190?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Has anyone used these? How do I install them? Where do they connect? I read I need to connect them into the cabin, how do I pull a wire...
  2. S

Fully Sick LED fogs for GTI

has anyone installed these? :iono: Yes/no are they any good? How do you hook them up? I would prefer being able to plug in to the fogs rather than running extra wires and switches and cables to the battery...
  3. S

what about these ebay wheels?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270945750876?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_6057wt_962 Should i get them? These are about the price of 1 genuine rim. They quoted $1,500 with rubber for 4 which seems nearly too good to be true. maybe they are super heavy, what would the...
  4. S

dont tint your rear tails

dont tint your rear tails. I got the tinted film on ebay, they look sick on a black gti. indicators still works great, but last night reversing i could not see squat. Wondering if there is a better way to tint the rears while still retaining the functionality, of the reversing lights.
  5. S

Which HID's? Upgraded my globes, just need to do the main headlights with HID's

Upgraded my globes, just need to do the main headlights with HID's now. which ones? I am not a fan of doing any cutting or making any holes that can not be reversed later on. Which Kit has all the adapters and doesn't need any wires to be cut? I guess i am looking for easiest kit to install and...
  6. S

which h8 globes should i get?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H8-Philips-Diamond-Vision-Bulbs-325i-E90-E92-E93-/120741937545?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1cc7c189#ht_1880wt_952 these http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110763751354#ht_2095wt_952 or these...
  7. S

How on earth do you change VW GTI park lights?

How on earth do you change VW GTI park lights? I have medium hands and i found it hard to turn the park light globe on the side without the battery. I then got my GF to try and she said she was twisting the globe right round and it did not come off. Do i just pull it off? I am kind of glad she...
  8. S

poor mans R lights on GTI MK6

what do you guys think of this? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320809632429#ht_3389wt_905 has anyone installed them? Do both fogys work? how are they switched on? What about the globe light error???:wosschilder980:
  9. S

changing gti fog lights

Can i change my fog light bulbs straight out for the flog light bulbs in a R? The GTI are yellow and look cheap, and the R are sexy white and bright. Is a clean swap possible for this?
  10. S

How to make my rear indicators use the red lights rather than the orange lights?

In the US the GTI's use red tails as the indicators. I think think they look better, how do i do that to my Australian GTI? How to make my rear indicators use the red lights rather than the orange lights?
  11. S

turning on driving lights

maybe a dumb question, but with all the gizmos on my car (speedo functions and settings), i cant find the switch to turn on my driving lights..
  12. S

doors auto lock?

how do i make my doors auto lock when i take off?
  13. S

3 buttons on the roof that dont do anything

3 buttons on the roof that dont do anything. one is a spanner shapped. I dont think they are plugged into anything???
  14. S

2 lights near the sunglasses holder in roof

i have other 2 lights near the sunglasses holder in roof that dont come on, they seem to point towards the rear of the car, how do i turn them on? or what makes them come on?
  15. S

gti red light from ceiling

i have 2 red lights from the ceiling near the sunglasses holder, what are they and how do i turn them off?
  16. S

LED's straight into a vw with standard plugs

a mate said you can get LED globes that go straight into the standard fittings of a VW mk6. Is that true? and where do you get them? he said you don't need adapters or any wiring. he does have an EVO so he might talking $#$$
  17. S

cold air intake module

where do i order a vw mk6 cold air intake module from? I couldnt seem them on ebay?
  18. S

USB stick and Sd card

anyone used a USB stick or SD card yet? What formats work best? do folders and playlists work? I get my new machine next week.:thumbup:
  19. S

Number plate cover to avoid speed cameras

Hi, has anyone found a number plate cover that police cant get a photo through? To avoid speed cameras. I know the easier way would be to slow down, but just checking as we have cameras everywhere here so if it helps :):wosschilder980:
  20. S

just bought a brand new gti

just bought a new 3dr dsg gti :) any recommended things i should be doing first, not interested in spending heaps, but do i need cold air induction, will it go faster, or is the firmware upgrade the best thing? blow off valve, turbo timer, or any of that business? Never had a turbo car? perhaps...