GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

FS: 18x8 ET50 MTM Bimoto wheels with PS3 rubber

1 used set of MTM Bimoto wheels – Specs are: 18x8 ET50 5x112 Diamond cut finish. One wheel has had gutter rash which has been repaired, however the repair guy wasn’t able to colour match so on close inspection you can see the repair spots if you look closely. Currently wrapped in Michelin...
  2. N

NSW, Australia - Parting out Mk6 GTI

I'm selling my Mk6 GTI so the following items are now up for sale. Note all prices are based on pickup in Sydney; shipping will be at buyers expense. Used set of MTM Bimoto wheels – Specs are 18x8 ET50 diamond cut. One wheel has had gutter rash which has been repaired, however the repair guy...
  3. N

GruppeM CAI for Mk6 GTI

So just wanted to share, installed my new GruppeM today, looks the part and the intake sound is pretty sweet :happyanim:
  4. N

VW Australia Driver Training days

For those that havent seen it yet, VW Australia are running driver training days in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. Places are going fast so if you're interested head over to http://www.volkswagenaustralia.com.au/drivertraining and book yourself in. Hope to see some of you in Sydney...
  5. N

MTM Bimoto wheels

Hey guys, thought I'd post up a pic here of my GTI with the 18" MTM Bimoto wheels, love the wheels I think they look great :happyanim:
  6. N

New Aus golf forum

Guys, Not sure if this will generate anything, and some may already be aware of this through mkv.com, however for those looking for a friendly and active golf forum in Aus I recommend having a look over at http://www.vwgolf.net.au/forum.php really good forum and much friendlier than some others.
  7. N

Mods to the Mk6 GTI

Wow MTM have been busy... http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/13/mtm-turns-up-the-wick-on-volkswagen-gti-and-gtd/ http://www.mtm-online.de/en/home MTM Puts the Golf GTI and GTD under Mighty Pressure Up to 100 hp more and fantastic characteristics for the Golf GTI 205 hp for the diesel Golf GTD...
  8. N

Wheels Magazine Car of the Year

So the Golf is the Wheels Car of the Year, another award for a fantastic car.
  9. N

Wheels for the Mk6

So this has been a bit of a debate on the mkv forum as of late, but to focus it on the mkvi has anyone thrown some non standard wheels on their car yet? I've downloaded the VW OEM Wheel listing from germany, some nice wheels and nasty ones in there, and I know people look at Tempe tyres and BBS...
  10. N

NSW GTG Cruise - Sunday in April/May

Original post is as follows from the MkV.com website. If you're keen to join in then follow this link to vote. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So not wanting to take away from the next GTG being organised by Rob and Cam, well done boys, looking...
  11. N

Track Day and Driver Training Thread

Hey fellow Dubbers :happyanim: In case you haven't seen it through the MkV.com guys there are works a foot to organise a driver training/track day at Wakefield (outside Canberra) on Monday 22nd of March. Details are as follows, also see this link for the original thread. The more the better...
  12. N

Mods to the Mk6 GTI

So some of you may have seen this in the greater scheme of things, but just wanted to bring up some of the mods that have been done to the Mk6 GTI since production started. I'd never heard of it but there's some great articles on the VW Tunining Mag. For example the one on the mods undertaken...
  13. N

Aussie Introductions

Given that membership here seems pretty much North American, I thought a intro thread for new members from Aus may help people get in touch and start some threads going, so this is a place to say hi and tell us all about you VW obsession..... :happyanim:
  14. N

VW Drive 06 Feb 2010 - Sydney

Hey Guys and Girls, I'm sure everyone on here is a member of multiple forums on our beloved VW Golfs, however in case not in addition to the VWW annual drive on 10 Jan, some of us have gotten together to put on another day drive of the GTG members, and R32 members, so if you are interested...
  15. N

Thoughts and ECU questions

Hey All, Well I havent been coming here very often as there never appears to be any activity within the forum, probably due to the lack of lots of current owners of the kick butt mk6. So I've had my Mk6 for almost a month, only 700ish kms on the clock unfortunately but they would have to be...