GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wolverines_fan83

Did you buy my R?

Did anyone or does anyone know who purchased a 2012 2 door white Golf R from Scottsdale Audi last week? That was my old R, looking to let the new owner know what all is done to it.
  2. wolverines_fan83

McFarlane Sports Picks

Not sure if anyone collects these, but I have a small collection that I am trying to sell. I have around 40 McFarlane's mostly hockey and baseball. If anyone is interested in them just shoot me a PM and I can give you a complete list.
  3. wolverines_fan83

EBC USR 1201 Front Brake Rotors

I have a set of EBC USR 1201 front brake rotors new in the box. I ordered these from autopartswarehouse.com because they were supposed to fit my R. They don't however and instead of being timely in trying to return them I let them sit in my parts rooms for several months and now they won't...
  4. wolverines_fan83

EBC USR GTI Brake Rotors

I have two sets EBC USR 1410 rear brake rotors new in the box,I ordered these from autopartswarehouse.com because they were supposed to fit my R. They don't however and instead of being timely in trying to return them I let them sit in my parts rooms for several months and now they won't accept...
  5. wolverines_fan83

Feeler: Billy Boat TBE

I thinking of selling my BB TBE. It's been on for around 4000 miles. Not sure what someone would be willing to pay. I'm in the Phx area and looking to keep it local.
  6. wolverines_fan83

WTB OEM TBE

I looking to buy a OEM Turbo Back Exhaust in the Phoenix area. If anyone has one that they want to sell pm me. Thanks