GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DvS21

Autodrenaline.com

A friend is trying to start up a new car forum, it's still in it's infancy, but I figured I'd advertise here, http://www.autodrenaline.com/forum/index.php It's general car talk, a good section for racing news, and so far a good atmosphere. Hopefully we can get a few more VW nuts over there so...
  2. DvS21

Smoking Tire Track Video Review

I know the 2010 GTI has been out for a while, but I figured I post up one of the track reviews I found. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmokingTire#p/u/18/2660rdqzllQ Looks like the GTI might just be able to put the power to the track a little better than the MS3!
  3. DvS21

Clean CSG! & a GOLFMK6 sticker

So I worked on my car today, and these are the fruits of my labor! I just wanted to show off, and to show you guys the GOLFMK6.com sticker! Nothing too interesting. I still love showing her off! :thumbsup:
  4. DvS21

Do Custom Plates count as a cosmetic mod? lol.

I just got these I though I'd share with you guys! Anyone else have custom plates?
  5. DvS21

Lucky 13

After autocrossing at watercross, I decided it was time to put the new wheels on! If you don't know the story click here. Anyway, my car was number 13, so here are the pictures. Some dirty and some after a quick wash. I think the car looks so much more bad ass... more... industrial or something...
  6. DvS21

The Adventure of a Lifetime to get Karthoums at an Unbelievable Price.

So after reading Cbhood's thread here I decided I was going to take up this dealer on this amazing offer. I mean, mounted and balanced Goodyear Eagle GT all seasons on 18" Karthoum wheels for under 700 dollars? How can you say no! It all started on Wednesday of this week. I was planning on...
  7. DvS21

Your Username

After someone finally getting that my username DvS = Devious, I decided to start a thread about what our username's mean and how we came about them. DVS are my initials, and after figuring out that it sounds like Devious when said quickly, I've used this as my username on almost any forum and...
  8. DvS21

FS: Red Tape

Want to tint out your foot well lights as seen here? Don't want to pay 10 bucks+ shipping for a roll of translucent red tape that you will have little to no other use for? I have the solution! Buy tape from me! for 2.50 cents I will mail you more than enough tape to tape over both of your...
  9. DvS21

Waterfest Autocrossing

Anyone going? This is going to be my first autoX experience so I signed up for the school. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys on the track!
  10. DvS21

Yellow fogs, Picture inside

What do you guys think? I only got one picture but I think they are pretty neat looking.
  11. DvS21

Rear Sprayer Drip (beating a dead horse)

So I took my GTI in for a check up as I was having some B pillar rattle (behind the drivers side seat) And I wanted them to do something about the Rear Sprayer Drip. I was under the impression that there was a TSB (technical service bulletin) out regarding this issue, and that there was a fix...
  12. DvS21

Oil Brands

I decided not to make this a poll, because there are just too many brands out there, However, I am asking for opinions on what you guys think the best oil is for the GTI. I just passed the 1k mark on the odo and I'm thinking about doing a first oil change this weekend. Is Royal Purple worth the...
  13. DvS21

Drivers Gear

How are the drivers gear springs? Are they worth the money, Are they the only suspension mod that doesn't void the warranty? Anyway, I'm a bit of a suspension noob, but I had some interest in these.
  14. DvS21

I'm pretty sure I hate myself. Tire rash.

So I went back to NJ for the weekend, and after having the GTI for only a week, I'm still getting used to parallel parking with a manual. And of course, my dumb ass curbs the right rear tire on the shitty curbs in my old town. I have no one to blame but myself. However, I'm wondering what there...
  15. DvS21

Another G35/37 story

So I just got my car a week ago, and with 500 miles on the odo, I've driven her rather conservatively, however, I went to show off to a few friends and they all wanted a ride. I have a 2 door, and I fit three friends in rather comfortably. So I take it around the block and over to a park with a...
  16. DvS21

How does this look?

I like tire rack's feature to view the wheels on my car. I was wondering what you guys think of these Enkies? Also, I was wondering about the offset. They are listed as +45mm I'm wondering if this is a comparable size to what comes on the car. Enkei EDR9 Anyway, any info/ opinions on these are...
  17. DvS21

Recommendations!

I just brought home my GTI a few days ago, this is only my second car, and first new car. So I'm turning to the OCD or just car obsessed few of you on here for some help! I'm interested in spending a bit of cash to put together a good cleaning/ detailing set up to keep this car looking great...
  18. DvS21

Dealership stickers, I want 'em off!

I was so excited to take my 2010 GTI home on friday night I didn't see pay attention to the dealership sticker right under my GTI logo. The sticker seems to be individual vinyl letters about 3/4 of an inch high each with about an inch high VW logo.... I have nothing against my dealership, they...
  19. DvS21

I just brought home my GTI

Now what? Any suggestions. I'm looking for a good tinting shop in northern VA. also I'm looking into APR stage 1, I don't think I'm going to go further than that. Also, how long should I wait (for the break in period) before I go APR?
  20. DvS21

Just brought home my 2010 GTI tonight!

So I just brought home my 2010 VW GTI. She's a 2dr Manual in Carbon Steel Metallic. She's got Xenons, A sunroof, Bluetooth, iPod connectivity, and the monster mat kit with trunk liner. The MSRP was listed at 26,399. I got her for 23,500 plus TTT which brought it to 24,300. I threw down 6k for a...