GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Any CC owners...?

Right thru VW as long as your credit is good enough. When I got mine last month it applied to all 2011 and 2012 models.
  2. M

Any CC owners...?

I just traded in my 2010 GTI for a 2012 CC R-Line. I loved the GTI but it was a lease and after a new job was racking up 70+ miles a day i needed to get something new. The cc is a great car. It was decent get up and go for what it is. The ride is really what got me. It is just a great...
  3. M

north san diego

I just moved here and picked up a CC R-Line. I'm looking for a good place to get some tint done as well as a good shop for details. Recommendations please!
  4. M

NISSAN JUKE-R....

they're only making 2... one for japan with right hand drive and one for left handers... just a promotional car... never gonna see production
  5. M

Cardio exercise suggestions/tips needed.

Try some sprints... I go running a lot but i recently started doing 100 yard balls out sprints and i can really feel a difference, heart rate up, moar sweat, legs hurt more... once you master that shit they sell this parachute type thing at most sporting good stores that u strap on... it makes...
  6. M

long island meets

Anyone here go to they local meets on LI... i was just at wuste and couldn't believe the amount of cars and cool people I met. I've yet to go anywhere on the island and am getting bored of not having anyone to talk cars with...:thumbup:
  7. M

wuste 2011

anyone going? I'm flying into cali to kick it for a few days then driving out there from san diego...
  8. M

PS3 Discussion and PSN Tags

elcaminoss00 im usually on black ops
  9. M

prices for stage 1

Whats everyone been paying for their stage 1 upgrades. I was quoted 700 for the loaded ecu installed... anyone else paying the same?
  10. M

SEMA

is anyone going to sema this year?
  11. M

mkv wheels

do we share the same wheel specs as the mkv?
  12. M

neuspeed in euro tuner

got my new issue of euro tuner... atleast i think it was euro tuner, i get a few mags, and they had a write up on the neuspeed chip and intake on the mkvi. Anyone use this set up yet?
  13. M

New Vehicle

TTS isnt cheap
  14. M

New Vehicle

i'm looking at the tts...unless the golf r is out that is
  15. M

1 SERIES M COUPE

anyone else excited to finally see this thing? ==> http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406297
  16. M

Now this is self-centred!

I remember seeing someone do this at Xmas time at the mall. I was a brand new Acura mdx taking up 2 spots at the mall like the 3 and 4 spots from the stores. Someone keyed every panel on it and even wrote nice parking bitch on the hood
  17. M

Windshield wipers

long story short, i had my windshield replaced, went to use the wipers and the driver side wiper doesnt go all the way over, seems to stop about 2 inches from where it used to... anyone know of a quick fix for this?
  18. M

VW's that need to come to the US

you're a jerk, now i keep building different variations of R's and Scirocco's... and it makes me sad!!!
  19. M

CRACKED!

Just got a nice crack in my windshield on the way into work... 1900 miles, new windshield....awesome:mad0259: