GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

north san diego

I just moved here and picked up a CC R-Line. I'm looking for a good place to get some tint done as well as a good shop for details. Recommendations please!
  2. M

long island meets

Anyone here go to they local meets on LI... i was just at wuste and couldn't believe the amount of cars and cool people I met. I've yet to go anywhere on the island and am getting bored of not having anyone to talk cars with...:thumbup:
  3. M

wuste 2011

anyone going? I'm flying into cali to kick it for a few days then driving out there from san diego...
  4. M

prices for stage 1

Whats everyone been paying for their stage 1 upgrades. I was quoted 700 for the loaded ecu installed... anyone else paying the same?
  5. M

SEMA

is anyone going to sema this year?
  6. M

mkv wheels

do we share the same wheel specs as the mkv?
  7. M

neuspeed in euro tuner

got my new issue of euro tuner... atleast i think it was euro tuner, i get a few mags, and they had a write up on the neuspeed chip and intake on the mkvi. Anyone use this set up yet?
  8. M

1 SERIES M COUPE

anyone else excited to finally see this thing? ==> http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406297
  9. M

Windshield wipers

long story short, i had my windshield replaced, went to use the wipers and the driver side wiper doesnt go all the way over, seems to stop about 2 inches from where it used to... anyone know of a quick fix for this?
  10. M

CRACKED!

Just got a nice crack in my windshield on the way into work... 1900 miles, new windshield....awesome:mad0259:
  11. M

updates???

anyone have any updates if and when we can expect this beast stateside?? I've only had my gti for a month but am waiting to trade it in for the R!!
  12. M

mods vs warranty

I'm new to the vw market and just picked up a 2010 gti. My dealer on long island is a supplier for APR products. Now if the dealer was to install these mods would that void a warranty??
  13. M

indigo blue metallic 2010

Hey guys just got my first vw last nite. I've driven american cars all my life and it was finally time to get away from the GM plastic interiors. I got the indigo blue metallic paint which from what im told is some limited color and the dsg trans I'm pretty excited about it!