GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mr.Alex

FS: TPMS

SOLD
  2. Mr.Alex

FS: RAD Wheel Locks

Made in Germany. I used these when I was running Avant Garde M310's but they don't fit my current wheels and I got a different locks. New will run you 65$, I'm asking 50$ shipped
  3. Mr.Alex

FS: Koni Coilovers

My car has been put to stock, so its time to start selling off some of the items. Koni Coilovers with Eibach Bumpstops ~9.5k Miles -Come with strut mounts and bearings, mounts have 15k, Bearings have 9.5k -Also comes with height adjustment fork, dampening knob, original box. SOLD Located in NY.
  4. Mr.Alex

FS: CCW Classic

I have some Race Classics in Porsche 5x130 fitment with ARP bolts. All in all they are in average shape, lips just need some elbow grease to shine. No rash. 5x130 18x8.5 et50 18x10 et60 sold
  5. Mr.Alex

FS: Kinesis Three Piece.

Looking to try something a bit different. I originally got these because of how good I thought they looked on 993s and haven't seen them on a 964 yet. Last month they were completely redone. Faces are a Gunmetal with clear, chromed bolts, and polished lips. 18x8 et52 18x10 et40 5x130 Wheels...
  6. Mr.Alex

FS: Swann Freestyle 1080p HD

Used it twice. Need some spare cash to do standard stuff on le 964. Freestyle HD Wearable Video Camera LCD Screen Waterproof Case Remote Control Carry Pouch Helmet Mounting Bracket Universal L Shaped Mounting Bracket Universal Low Profile Mounting Bracket Connector Tray Bracket Accessory Flat...
  7. Mr.Alex

FS: Kleemann TS-7 w/ Tires

Picked up something else and need to get the GTI to a more friendly daily. I love these wheels because they are not something you see everyday and my favorite set in all the wheels I've had, so its tough making this ad, but someone else should put them to better use then my soon to be raised...
  8. Mr.Alex

FS: OEM Mercedes Wheels

These wheels are for sale, I'm moving on to another car. They are OEM with 18x8.5et35 and 18x9.5et40 so the fitment is on point. They are mostly very clean with the exception of one wheels has a tiny graze/curb rash. Very light though. $650 just wheels.
  9. Mr.Alex

FS: Panasonic Lumix

I had bought this camera cause there are a good amount of manual controls to play around with, but I only ended up using it two times. Selling it cause of a possible group buy coming up and would help to have the cash. Comes with strap, lens cap, and an optional hood to prevent lens fracture...
  10. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

#driveway problems. I lowered the rear more yesterday and now I scape somewhere in the middle of the car as I come up up over the inclined ramp. Something like these wooden planks would really help, I wonder besides having them made at home depot, where might I find something like these? The...
  11. Mr.Alex

ECS Magnetic Oil Plug - 6k Miles Later.

Seems like its doing something, even after I got most of it off some of the tiny specs were tough to get off the magnet. Sorry for kinda shitty pics.
  12. Mr.Alex

What are these?

While I was going my oil change I saw this, they are on both sides and seemed to have some "liquid" or something on each side. Did I scrape something off that was there? Any ideas?
  13. Mr.Alex

[4] Nitto Neo Gen 225/40/18

I had these up for sale before and was about to meet with the buyer when I decided to keep them for a track day in May, but the rules of the event changed and I'm not sure if I'l be able to do another track day this year cause of other circumstances, so these are up for grabs again. So they have...
  14. Mr.Alex

My feelings about the R through Motortrend ignition.

Watch the whole thing. PDoyrgMS_PY
  15. Mr.Alex

FS: RAD Wheel Locks.

delete dddd
  16. Mr.Alex

Anyone get the Bold-Sport Dashboard Frame?

I remember I always liked the OSIR one for the MK5's but this seems nice in their pictures and I know people have ordered other stuff from the site. So anyone by any chance get it? Link to Bold Sport one: http://www.bold-sport.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=155 Link to...
  17. Mr.Alex

Top Gear USA

Guess this could be the thread for it. Its been a while but just saw a random commercial and the new season starts tommorow 2/14 at History at 9PM Eastern. Hopefully the chemistry is a bit more fluid and am interested to see how they change up the show this season.
  18. Mr.Alex

The /Drive Network

The Drive network is basically a gearhead webshow, its fairly new and I would like to to continue getting bigger and spread the word to you guys. I am a huge race fan and was really impressed upon the first Nurburgring episode and have subscribed to their channel since. The camera work is...
  19. Mr.Alex

BT Beetle vs. GTI vs. Bolt on Evo

This was done on some back roads in Mexico. 1.8L Beetle with TDO4 Turbo and GIAC Tune. Stage 2 APR v1.1 Bolt on Evo on stock turbo, makes 372whp on a dynojet. It was something like a 30 roll cause I slipped initially and then gripped and went, but at 120 I was about 2-3 cars behind the evo...
  20. Mr.Alex

Decided to get out of the city for some backroad fun.

Well, the video is hand held so its a bit shaky, and although it seems like Im going really slow it was actually the opposite. Im looking into getting a camcorder but am at a crossroads between which one to choose from Contour to GoPro, etc. FTG: 23.75 Front, 24.25 Rear; 205/40/18 on 8.5et35...