GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SethProSTX

Final Post from Me!

OK so i have grown to love all my VW family, both on the road and on this forum. All the help yall have provided is exptremely helpful. Plus the crazy threads yall throw up. I really did enjoy my time with my golf. BUTTT!!!!! My 2010 Golf TDI is BACK IN THE F*^&*%^ SHOP. Ive had the car for...
  2. SethProSTX

WTB: AMG Aero ii

Preferably not monoblocks. Even if they need to be refinished let me know i would like to see them. Thanks
  3. SethProSTX

Coilover Help.

Could someone help me install so coils on my 2010 TDI? Anyone know a person or a shop that could do it. I suck at coils. Preferably south Texas (S.A./Houston/Austin/Corpus/etc.) If someone could point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful.:thumbsup:
  4. SethProSTX

HOLY S#%$ this can be good.

So yesterday (8:00am) i took my 2010 TDI golf into the dealership to get my 40k service and upgraded and what not. Well they fixed all my problems and brought it back into the front and gave me my keys. I thanked them and walked out to leave. Started my car and the check engine light was still...
  5. SethProSTX

Kikker 5150 Bobber

Ok so ive had an intrest in a bobber for a long long time now. Ive always lover 2 wheels and riding since i was a wee one. owned a CBR1000RR when i was young and dumb, currently restoring a 1967 HD sportster that i was whiled. BUT..... I have found these 200-250cc Kikker Bobber Kits. You buy...
  6. SethProSTX

Wheel & Tire advice?

Bout to run some Raderwerks M-TEN85 BK.. just need some advice on what to get. I want to run the staggered (18x8 and 18x9) but dont know what would the better choice of offset be? +35/+35 or +42/+45. Also what would a good tire size to run with them be? Currently running Eibach Sportline...
  7. SethProSTX

got tired of my floor mats

Background Story SOOO. i have a wood (look-a-like) surfboard that i use fairly often. well its my long board that i carry to the beach just i case. And my parents just happened to have some scrap planks of hardwood from flooring their house last week. and damn the luck the woodflooring and my...
  8. SethProSTX

LED (bulb Replacement) Tails

Can someone tell me these are the right ones, or shoot me in the right direction from what i saw, its a 7440 W16W so i think these are the right ones. Better safe than sorry thugh. http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2F7443.htm#photos And if...
  9. SethProSTX

Exhaust ???

So there isn't much out there for us TDI drivers to pick from. Ive seen Borla's and yea thats about it. So what to do? I was wonder: 1. Would an exhaust that fit the 2009-10 Jetta TDI fit on a 2010 Golf? Prolly not just asking anyways. (AFE Max Force XP Cat-back and Banks Monster Exhaust) 2...
  10. SethProSTX

CHIPPED GLASS??

so i just detailed my tdi an did my usual routine. hood, passenger side, rear an driver side... but on finalizing the glass on the drivers side window i noticed 2 chips in the glass?!?! :cry: WTF how do you get a chip there? they were not there when i washed her yesterday an i did the same...
  11. SethProSTX

P2SPEC day in SA,TX

So i spent my day with ben from p2spec an no lie it was sick! got eibach sportlines (not on yet, wait till monday) got LEDs on the interior, an got a black wrap! man good times ben thanks man!:clap:
  12. SethProSTX

ROAD TRIPPPP!!!!

ok attention everyone in the south eastern US. on july 13 of this summer im going to be making a long road trip from houston, texas to greenville, south carolina! ill be going to go through... Baton Rouge, LA Mobile and Montgomery, AL Atlanta, GA then into Greenville, SC if theres anyone...
  13. SethProSTX

OZ Allegritas!

WHAT WHAT! got my $300 payment from the guy whos buying my motorcycle from me, and my $1000 CD matures from my bank tomarro! guess what that means? WHITE OZ'S for the VW to sit on! an with the help of my good buddies at P2SPEC (ben) ill have a 1.5inch drop front an rear an some sick interior...
  14. SethProSTX

Exhaust ???

i own a 2010 golf tdi, an i was just looking through all the bada$$ exhaust systems that i could find for the golf. but heres my question. since i have diesel dose that affect what exhaust i cant run? or can i run any system that runs with the regular (gas) golfs?
  15. SethProSTX

NEWBIE sayin hi

well guys ive been here a little why an been asking sime question (thanks for all the help) im here to say hello for the first time for real. im the proud owner of a 2010 Golf 2door TDI. 6 speed all the goodies. i absolutely love it, an the 45mpgs dont hurt to bad neither lol. considering im...
  16. SethProSTX

How much you think i need?

i have no idea how much of this to get for a roof wrap any idea? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Roof-Vinyl-Overlay-GLOSS-BLACK-48-wide-any-length-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem255b49c787QQitemZ160445351815QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_974wt_941
  17. SethProSTX

wheels for my white TDI

im looking into getting a set of wheels and tires for my TDI. really thinking about going black but im not to sure on the wheel choice? any comments on direct yall can point me in would be helpful. looking at maybe the VMR 710 in an 18" on maybe something like that style? also looking to do...
  18. SethProSTX

T-minus 4 hours

well im not a Mk6 owner yet, but hopefully within the next 4 hours (3 hour drive to Houston an 1 hours of processing) i will be driving off the lot in a 2010 TDI. im supper excited an i really appreciate all the info that yall have put up to help me make this choice. Hopefully i will have an...