GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mudkicker

Front door removal

Anyone ever remove the two front doors? Is it a real PITA? Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
  2. Mudkicker

RCD510 - 1K0 to 5C6

Hello, My 1K0 crapped out in my 2011 GTI. Will the 5C6 work in it's place? Also, the vendor of the 5C6 does not have the security code, is this a big problem? Thanks for the help! M
  3. Mudkicker

Tail Lights - help me decide

Decided to pull the trigger on LED reps. Car is white. I really like both Cherry and Dark Cherry equally. I need help on making my decision. Let's hear your opinions. Thanks.
  4. Mudkicker

WTB: RCD-510 with PHONE button

PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks
  5. Mudkicker

2011 Q5 2.0T

I'm thinking of selling my 2011 GTI and buying a 2011 Q5 2.0T. Anyone here have or had a Q5? Any advice? Thanks.
  6. Mudkicker

MK6 GTI Tail Light in Europe

I'd like some clarification. In Europe, what was the difference between MK6 GTI and MK6 Golf R tail lights? Did Europe get any model with our ugly NA tail lights?
  7. Mudkicker

Bristol 18's Take Offs

Hi, What is the market price for a set of 18 inch Bristol take offs? Seller is asking $900 w/o tires. thanks
  8. Mudkicker

Rev Hang when shifting

So I have a new problem. When the car get's to full operating temperature, my rev hangs for about 3-4 seconds and then slowly falls every time I depress the clutch to upshift. What I have been doing is keeping the clutch down until the rpm drops and then release. When the car is still cold it...
  9. Mudkicker

TPI 2018689/1 - Clutch pedal fix

Has anyone performed this fix? I'm looking for a DIY but can't find anything as most had it repaired under warranty.
  10. Mudkicker

OEM radio died

So on my way home from work my radio suddenly died followed by a metronome type sound coming from the speakers even with the car turned off!!! I disconnected the battery, reconnected and the speaker sound is now off but the battery is still dead. Are these radios known to do this? I have the...
  11. Mudkicker

Intake Manifold Extended Warranty Canada

Hello, Is there any ''official'' literature than I can print and bring with me to the dealer for the intake manifold extended warranty specifically for Canada or North America? I'd rather go prepared. Thanks
  12. Mudkicker

Should I sell...

...my 1993 Alpine White Corrado VR6? I only use it a few times in the summer. Going to have to dump at least 5K to bring it back to fun driving condition. Needs a new suspension and some engine maintenance such as timing chain guides and head gasket. If I sell I can use some of the money to...
  13. Mudkicker

Intake Manifold extended warranty

Where can I find official literature regarding the extended warranty on the intake manifold in Canada? My friend is throwing code P2015 on his 2010 Jetta and would like to present his dealer with some sort of official literature from VW.
  14. Mudkicker

Repairing side skirt

Is there any way to glue this back to it's original state?
  15. Mudkicker

Door won't lock

My rear passenger door was replaced by my local body shop. They used a door from a 2012 Golf. My car is 2011 GTI. The new door does not lock with the key button nor by the button on the inside. Would this be a programming issue or an issue with the mechanism? Thanks.
  16. Mudkicker

WTB: Light Cherry LED tails, no fog

Thanks
  17. Mudkicker

Part number request

Looking for part number for the black foam thingy mounted at the bottom of the door jam, drivers side. Thanks.
  18. Mudkicker

Ticking noise at idle

73 000 KM on the engine and I have been starting to hear a ticking sound from behind the glovebox area. It is very sporadic, it can go for days with no sound at all. When the sound is present it is only at idle, as soon as I give the slightest touch of gas the sound goes away. Generally the...
  19. Mudkicker

OEM Helix or RSE52

Which one for a clean, classy look on Candy White 4 door.
  20. Mudkicker

Neuspeed dealers in upstate NY

Want to buy some Neuspeed RSe52 wheels and pick them up in or near Massena, NY. Dealer here in Montreal is asking $2300 CAD for a set.