GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Side mirror LEDs installed!

Just installed the side mirrior LEDs, its just a T10 LED, any T10 LEDs will do, changes in side mirror lights wont trigger any error code! you have to pull the mirror out and then unscrew a cover before you can reach into the bulb pull the mirror out slowly as the rear plastic clips? can snap...
  2. K

Supersprint Quad Exhaust Installed!

Supersprint Quad Exhaust Installed! sound clip uloaded! The sound is very throaty and has some burble which i like Makes the car much smoother in 1st gear and acceleration its quiet during low revs and it feels a bit louder than stock inside the cabin only,however, when you gun it, the sound...
  3. K

My CW Golf GTI build thread :D

hello all, my Scirocco R just arrived...let the mod begins Comparing with GTI, much much quicker acceleration but turbo lag seems a bit more apparent, handling is superb and feels more planted than the Stock GTI, After installing PSS10 however, does make GTI a tad better than the R though as...
  4. K

Revozport front lip for GTI installed!

just installed the revozport front lip, what do you guys think? check this thread for more pics! http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86606#post86606
  5. K

PSS10 and VWR lower engine mount installed

just got my car back after installing pss10 and VWR engine mount havent try much yet but the initial feel is much firmer than the stock ( i am doing front 6 and rear 4), i will probably tune it down a bit, but handling wise, it is excellent! highly recommended! for the VWR engine mount, it...
  6. K

H&R Swaybars, how to set?

Hello guys, i am going to install pss10 and H&R swaybars together on tuesday and i am wondering what set up is the best for the H&R's, i dont do track but i do a lot of mountain twisties, prefer a more neutral turn in without massive oversteer, my friend tell me soft front and hard rear is good...
  7. K

Carbon side mirror covers?

has anyone found any alternatives to Revozport's carbon side mirror covers? cannot really justify to spend around $400 for those side mirror covers:cry: thanks!
  8. K

Volk G2's

Volk G2's - Mounted pics updated! car just delivered, rims ready to go on 18x8 ET50 with RE11 225/40/18 rims @ 17.8lbs per wheel more pics coming soon a pic for my CW gti :happyanim:
  9. K

Volks VR.G2 vs Work Varianza T1S

VR.G2 - Forged - 17.8lbs iirc 565 USD per rim same rim, different color and on a scirocco, but should give you guys some ideas Work Varianza T1S - Cast - no ideas on the weight, but should be lighter than stock:laugh::laugh: 485 USD per rim an example of the rims on a MK5 GTI both...
  10. K

VMR v710 18x8.5 et45, will it rub?

hello all, i am new here and i am from HK, i am wondering if the VMR v710 18x8.5 with et45 will rub easily if i plan to lower my car in the future? what tire size are recommended for these rims? i am looking into PSS10 p.s., anyone have a side picture of showing how flush the wheels would be...