GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sawyer4340

Looking to Buy Coilovers

Hi, I'm shopping around for a set of coilovers for my car and have been having difficulty tracking down any in the Kitchener/Waterloo/GTA area. Has anyone local bought coilovers recently? And if so from where and what kind? Any suggestions as to which kind to purchase? I was originally just...
  2. sawyer4340

Buying Car After Lease...Need Advice

Hi! I currently lease a 2010 VW GTI and am looking at buying it out at the end of the lease. It's my baby, has relatively low km's, and I know how it has been driven and maintained, which is a major part of the reason I want to keep it. My question is, the VW dealer is asking for me to pay...
  3. sawyer4340

Forza Horizon XBOX

Anyone want to buy this? Located in Kitchener. I bought it and played it a few times and determined it's not my kind of game. $45.
  4. sawyer4340

Need new set of tires, uncertain of what to get

Hi all, I'm currently on the market for a new set of summer tires as my P zeros have begun to wear horribly and are making all kinds of noises and vibrations. My question is, would any of you be able to suggest some new tire options? I'm most likely not going to get the zero's again as they...
  5. sawyer4340

Tire Wear

Hi All, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to the issue of tire wear, so please, bear with me. I just put my summer tires and rims on a little over a week ago and ever since then I can hear "wub, wub, wub" sound at higher speeds although it is faint, and when I am moving slower, say around...
  6. sawyer4340

APR Carbonio CAI Air Filter Size

Just wondering if anyone know's the size of the filter that goes in the APR Carbonio CAI? I currently have one installed on my car, but I don't have the tools right now to take it off and find out. Figured I should buy a spare so when I clean one, I can throw the other on without having to wait...
  7. sawyer4340

Window Scratches

Hi All, About a month or two ago I noticed that I had slight scratches on the outside of my driverside window. They were deep enough to feel with the edge of my fingernail when I rubbed it over them, and all in all not too noticeable but since I found them that's all I could see ever when I...
  8. sawyer4340

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Doesn't really make sense to me. They bury a body at sea of someone who is supposed to have killed thousands? I'm surprised there weren't dozens of pictures of his head on a stake.
  9. sawyer4340

Clutch Noise When Idling

Hi All, I did a quick forum search and didn't see a thread answering this question, so I'm sorry if this is a repost. I noticed on my drive to work today that when I'm idling in neutral that I hear a knocking sound of sorts when my clutch is engaged. However, when I press down on the clutch...