GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DaveTT

1st snow of the season

Had near blizzard conditions and 14+ inches and the GTI handled it with no problems thanks to the dunlop Snows :laugh:
  2. DaveTT

Tinted LED tail lights

Just installed these. Really like the look and the fit was perfect.
  3. DaveTT

Milltek cat-back installed

My friends at Kaizen tuning installed my Milltek cat-back today, great fit and finish. Not too loud thought. You don't notice any difference below 3500 rpm and even at WOT, it's not much louder than stock. Might have to consider a down pipe next spring :)
  4. DaveTT

Just got my snow tires from the Rack today

and it's 70 degrees and sunny :) Guess I'll wait a few more weeks before I put them on.
  5. DaveTT

Anybody here with B&B or Neuspeed Cat-back on a MK6 GTI?

Hi, Trying to decide between Milltek, B&B and Neuspeed, found a few Milltek sound Files and 1 Neuspeed, no B&B. Please give me your feed back if you have any of these systems.
  6. DaveTT

Replaced fog lights and hardwired my V1

I installed PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow (H8) Halogen Light Bulbs following the instructions from the owners manual and it was very ez, took about 10 minutes. also hardwired my V1 using these instructions from http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4785458-DIY-Hard-Wiring-a-Radar-Detector, I ran...
  7. DaveTT

1st Long drive in my GTI

Picked up the car last week and it rained all week till yesterday. Finally had a chance to clean it and go for a long drive to RI to watch my son play Ultimate Frisbee. Love the handling of the car, the shocks are firm but not harsh over rough roads. The shifter and pedals are perfect. Seats are...
  8. DaveTT

2011 Black GTI 4-Door Autobahn

Hi All, Just picked this up tonight. Looking forward to putting on some miles. Can't get over the fit and finish of the car. The seats and steering wheel are fantastic :)