GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

How to embed Vid here?!?!

I keep forgetting how to embed vids in this forum:mad::mad::mad:!!! help plz?:):):)
  2. L

Who can install N@mB for Golf R? Rancho Cordova NorCal

Looking fo rsomeone or knows someone or a shop that knows how to install an N2MB on a mk7 golf r. Im not too confidant with electronics and splicing. I'm in the NorCal Rancho Cordova area.
  3. L

mk7 golf r looking for mk6 golf r to race SAC area

Just wanted to make a comparison video of a stage 2 vs stage 2. I have the manual version.
  4. L

NJ/PA area: Lookin to run a MK6

Im a previous k04 mk6 gti owner, currently have a mk7 gti stage 2 now. Looking to run a k04 mk6/mk5 to compare power differances. Havnt seen a video out for with this match up yet, it would be great if we made one yes?:thumbup: If you have other friends that you think would be a good run, bring...
  5. L

FS: AWE Tuning Turbo back Exhaust

*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD******* Muffler is deleted but I still have it as shown in the pic. It just needs to be welded back on which your local meineke can do. Cabin noise is the same with or without the muffler, but it is alot louder when you get on the gas. link below is...
  6. L

*VIDEO* AWE K04 GTI vs cars...

in these video's, you can tell how road conditions can effect your launch. this gti's launches were better in the heat than they were in the cold... and I had new tires on. lol. These runs were all from a dig, and the track is short... a disadvantage to our boost reliant cars... but it still...
  7. L

FS: SPM CAT-BACK EXHAUST TRACK EDITION

$520 cash I'm at McGuire AFB, I can drive up to Allentown, KOP, New Brunswick, etc etc etc. I havnt even unwrapped it yet... I bought this 2 weeks ago, and then "life" happened... life needs money more than my car needs this exhaust... fucking life... lmao. Just send me a MSG.
  8. L

AWE tuning TBE muffler delete + WOTBOX *video*

I was curiuos to know how it would sound with a muffler delete... so I did it, and this is the sound... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRuBsAPOMyo heres a shorter video with just the WOTBOX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91cbs1mecFo Next week im going to delete the resonator... just...
  9. L

custom exhaust shop nj/philly area?

Anyone know of a place I can get a custom exhaust made? Also, how much do you think a 2.5 inch strait pipe would cost me? Helpful comments only please.
  10. L

giac tune with 3inch exhaust?

I currently have most awe products and the giac tune. I've been reading and found no answers to my question... What would happen if I switched to a 3inch exhaust? i hold boost at 16psi, will my boost increase due to the decrease in back pressure? Will the extra boost damage the engine because...
  11. L

Lookiong for custom exhaust shops NJ/Philly area plz.

Im looking for a shop that has experience in building a custom 3" Turbo-back exhaust. Strait pipe all the way through. "that's stupid" "It will sound like shit" etc etc etc. I know what you all will be saying, so please save it for someone else unless you have something productive to say. thanks.
  12. L

Drag radials

I spin... 1st and 2nd, i spin like crazy. It could also be the fact that my tires are alil worn, but im planning to buy drag radials. Does anyone have suggestions, experience, recommendations on any drag radials? I researched the differance between radials and slicks, and many people found...
  13. L

Red dome lighting

Been looking through amazon and ebay, but to no avail have I found any red dome lighting... anyone care to share a link? Maybe im just retarded, feel free to critisize...
  14. L

AWE K04 vs Genesis

back last summer, never posted it. was at a stoplight, dude revved at me. this is what happened... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfqUngK1eBM
  15. L

launching the GTI?! help plz

My current mods are, GIAC(k04) tune, engine/pass/trans mounts, K04 and all the supporting mods, and others. When I'm trying to launch, whether it be at 1500 or 4000 rpms, the wheels spin for a second, then the RPMs drop, and the engine seems to restart or something. My foot is all the way down...
  16. L

AWE Exhaust sound *K04*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5_nosOdwcU&list=UUlzjXZ-VX--KW_eXo0ey3EA&index=1 i forgot how to do the whole video thing... if someone could please... This is what the exhaust sounds like with K04 upgrade... on the side bar of the video, you'll see my exhaust video without the K04... Engine...
  17. L

need upgraded intake manifold

Im k04 and tuned. my manifold crapped out on me. I can get another one, but i dont want to keep replacing it often. does anyone know a reliable place to get an aftermarket intake manifold that handle the boost?
  18. L

dealership replace intake flapper valve?

I've heard and read plenty of complaints about the intake flapper valve. I'm also experiencing difficulties with it as well... I've read stories of people being modded and getting the manifold replaced for free at their dealership because it's a common problem. I brought mine to Cherry Hill VW...
  19. L

awe k04 gti vs stage1+ golfR, e90 bmw something, e46 m3

There should be a sticky up here to show us noobs how to embed. but anyways, these were filmed by the girlfriend so the camera is... longways... i know, just bare with it. these were taken going home from the hamilton uno's meet, 2 dec 12. also, these video's are cg and not real... yeap...
  20. L

k04 gti vs 08 maserati granturismo(no vid)

believe it or not, it was a very very close race. going to pick up the girl from rutgers, i was on nj turnpike going 100 but had to slowdown so the car infront of me can move out of my lane. he gets on the right, and as soon as my front bumper was parralel to his door, he guns it. i was somewhat...