GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Where can I find Mk6 GTI Rear Valance?

I'm looking into swapping the rear exhaust/valance off my MK6 Golf for the dual exhaust GTI. I know I can find the exhausts on several forums but it seems as if the rear valance with the dual exhaust tip cut out is incredibly hard to find. Any ideas as to where I can find a legitimate OEM part...
  2. V

Never the same - What to do?

So about a month and a half ago now I was stopped at a red light when someone rear ended me hard. Must have been going 60km/h and pretty much destroyed the rear. The whole hatch, bumper etc had to be replaced. Now I finally picked it up today but there seems to be more issues with the car then...
  3. V

WTB: GTI Rear Diffuser

Hey everyone. Looking to purchase the rear diffuser off a 2010 GTI if possible. Once I get this part I'll continue to look for a GTI exhaust to swap out the stock exhaust on my MKV Golf. I don't think this part should be fairly expensive and if nobody's selling on here I'll probably have to...
  4. V

Good Body Shop in Toronto?

Some jerk rear ended me in a parking lot. A PARKING LOT of all places, while everyone was stopped because of some guy reversing in. So now I've got quite a lovely scratch on my bumper (left side). Anyone know a good, relatively cheap body shop in the Toronto area that could help with this? I...
  5. V

Lowering my MK6 Golf, Suggestions?

Hey everyone, I've been contemplating lowering my Golf for a couple months now and I think I've finally decided to go through with it. I definitely don't want to loose the ride comfort but I definitely want to improve the presence of the car and reduce the gap between the car & wheels. I've...
  6. V

WTB: GTI Headlights

I'm looking to purchase some new headlights. I'm planning to replace my stock OEM headlights from my 2010 Golf, with the OEM one's off the GTI. The housing should be the same, as far as I'm aware, so install shouldn't be to much of a pain. Anybody selling or know for a fact if they will/won't...
  7. V

GTI Suspension on 2010 Golf, Possible?

Hey everybody, Just looking to get some insight about a MOD I'm looking into doing for my car shortly. I own a 2010 VW Golf but I've been wanting to lower it slightly for a couple of months now so, my question is; Can I get the 2010 GTI suspension put onto my 2010 Golf? With the GTI suspension...