GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Seeking advise on tire and wheel lock

Problem solved by other. Thanks
  2. G

How to replace brake light at Spoiler

Never mind, just find a YouTube video on how to take this "3rd Brake Light" apart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xuBYPFa-Y Now, I need to find the part to fill my 2010 GTI. Anyone have any recommendation, other than the dealer. Thanks
  3. G

Accident, still under warranty

Some mother "xxxx" hit me on the back while I'm full stop today at highway. My car still under three years warranty. I felt a push (big bang) from the back, but I'm OK. My poor GTI back bump disjoint, but attach, but the bottom part (black plastic pop out) and I think my muffler might be...
  4. G

How to keep Candy White clean and shinny

How do I keep the candy white clean? Otherwise than going to car wash which a normal routine at least one a month. Any suggestion?
  5. G

Service & Maintenance

So, where do you guy recommend to go for service maintenance. Since Springfield is the nearby one at the NOVA area? Any other recommend area for VA inspection and servcie? I still have another year under warranty. Thanks
  6. G

Tint windows questions

Two questions? 1) Any good Tint windows shop in Northern VA area? 2) Do VA state trooper or local PD often give ticket for Tint windows? The reason I asked because I don't see much Tint windows car around. I only see few suited up car and BMW that with Tint windows. 3) Any good shop to do...
  7. G

Shop

My buddy is looking to add front/rear bumper grill to him non-VW car. Anyone know any shop that do the mounting in Brooklyn, Queens or maybe Long Island area. Thanks
  8. G

More noise

OK. I might have ask this question, but I thought the dealer fixed the problem. Every time I reach 65 mph on the HWY and I heard a noise from the front engine and if I continue to speed up and passed 75 mph, then I don't heard because the Turbo might already kick in. So, anyone have similar...
  9. G

Car handheld vacuum

I'm tired to pay extra for internal cleaning (just to vacuum and clean the map). So, I'm looking to buy handheld vacuum from Amazon. Anyone have any recommendation!!
  10. G

Sirius is getting expensive

Wow... already another year and time to subscript Sirius again. Right now, they told me $160 for a year which double from last year. So, to continue or cancel. It's too pricy.... I love the Satellite radio, but I think that I might just go back to MP3 or iPhone. Comment?
  11. G

Warranty cover

VW dealer want to charge me $120 for Suspension Diagnosis/Repair. My GTI still within 3 years. Wassup with that?
  12. G

Just find out recall on DSG issue

I did a schedule annual inspection and the dealer maintenance Rep told me there is a recall on DSG. They did an firmware upgrade. Did anyone have the same experience? I never have problem with the DSG. So, just want to check to see if anyone have any issue after upgrade. Thanks
  13. G

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Remember a ticket and summon is a big different. Also depending on your City/State Law. Also, remember PO is a sworn officer which their word is bond by their uniform code. So, that's why when a cop went bad. It's very difficult to catch them. I think that PO is A..S....! They can flash and...
  14. G

Q on annual service

My GTI don't have 10K, but every time I started the car. The Service message show up at the front dashboard. Is the service message go by a year? If I don't have 10K on my GTI, can I take my car to the Dealer to service base on the message. The ladies told me they are going to charge me! I...
  15. G

GTI Car covers

Where can I find a GTI car covers?
  16. G

Sidewell bubbles

I can't believe that there is pole hole at the highway and I drove at the middle lane which unable to maneuver. Now my four months old GTI with front tire with a sidewell bubble that if I drove over 60 miles, then I can hear the noise. Do this cover in our Warranty? Do you think that the tire...
  17. G

Work zone speed monitoring system

I got a speeding ticket from the system at MD. This is the first speeding that i have with my new GTI and never got one before from driving down to I-95. The work zone speeding monitoring system always work at night mode. They took a picture from the back and with huge flash that can cause...
  18. G

MD I-95 Speed Monitoring system

I just got a citation on speeding at I-95 nearby the construction zone at night. Be very careful. They got the speed monitoring system. Come on it was after 9pm at night when no worker is at the construction zone. I'm only doing 71 mph... This suxk bxll.
  19. G

Clean top of the rear door

How do you clean those leave from the top of the rear door. In order to do that I need to open half way and everytime I try to blow them out. Those dry leave/flower blow inside the car. I hate it. I can't flash with water hose. Any idea?
  20. G

Sirius XM renewal

Is it worth for the price to renew the Sirius XM? My three months free trail will expired soon. 1 year plan is $157.83 Any comment!!