GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Matt-mk6

neuspeed lowering spring for sale

hi have some neuspeed lowering springs for sale, i got them in a trade form a friend off his mk6 gti but was going to install them but debating on just getting coilovers instead, im located near algonquin illinois but looking for local sale but possible ship if buyer pays shipping, they have...
  2. Matt-mk6

what do i need for hid's in my halogens?

ok as the title states what do i all need? im ordering hid's from ddmtuning.com and have searched all over the forum what i need but all i know is that i need the adaptors for the headlights? do i need them for the fogs also? and do i need to get the bulb out eliminators for both the headlights...
  3. Matt-mk6

good day turns to bad day!

well today i was having an awesome day, had a interview at swiss automation to become a apprentice then get put on full time running cnc machines making 50 grand a year and im 19, but he is gonna call me next week, so i was excited and told my parents and had dinner at like 6:30 and it was fine...
  4. Matt-mk6

roof

Should I black my roof out or do carbon fiber?
  5. Matt-mk6

auto show tomorrow!!

Haha tomorrow im rollin with my buddy in his G8 gt down to the city to go to the auto show, should be fun! Can't wait, heard it was pretty good this year, and gonna see if I can get some free stuff lol
  6. Matt-mk6

illinois is warmin up! :)

Heck ya it's getting warmer! ;) I can't wait till all this crappy snow is melted!
  7. Matt-mk6

cant wait for riding season!

Hey guys I don't know how many of you have motorcycles also but man I can't wait to go out riding, post what you ride? Ill start, I have a 2010 black harley davidson superglide and my dad rides a 2008 csg harley davidson street glide
  8. Matt-mk6

mk6's from out of state

Haha was on my way to work in algonquin, il and was just cruisin and guess what I saw? A vag mk6 gti like mine roll up next to me with plate from new jersey, then saw a couple of cleaned up mk5's rollin around, just thought id share
  9. Matt-mk6

tapa talk for droid x

Anyone download this app for droid x and use it for our forum? Wondering if it works good?
  10. Matt-mk6

bored out of my mind

What's everyone up too tonight?
  11. Matt-mk6

how many miles have you guys put on?

haha bored and figured id see how many miles everyone has put on their cars. In the last 4 and a half months i have put on 10,500 miles on my car:/ yes i know thats alot but im cutting back on driving so much lol
  12. Matt-mk6

my mk6 dsg

hi im new to the site and just wanted to show you some pics of my 2010 mk6 dsg gti, at the moment i have no front plate mount but in the pics i do and also have 35% tint all the way around. thanks for looking:D