GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dav1d

Glendora Meet

Planet Vape in Glendora is hosting a meet! On October 3rd, starting at 8pm Planet Vape 747 E Arrow Hwy Glandora 91740 www.planetvapeonline.com They will be having a raffle for free stuff too. Open to all cars so let's get as many VW's as we can. Attention vapers: you don't want to miss this...
  2. dav1d

FS: 1994 88 Oldsmobile $800obo

As the title says. I'll post mileage soon. It was my grandfathers car.
  3. dav1d

DSG service: before or after track day?

I'm planning to track my car in 2 weeks at Fastivus and I am at 38,000 miles right now and due for an oil change. My question is, should I do my oil change and/or DSG service before or after the track day. I also have a rev D diverter valve waiting to go into my car, should that be changed...
  4. dav1d

San Gabriel Valley GTG 1st BBQ 08/18/12

We are having a BBQ today at Granada Park in Alhambra @ 1 More info here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?t=5776684
  5. dav1d

59" TV ... It fits!

I just put a 59" plasma in my 2 door. That is all...
  6. dav1d

FS: Gary Fisher HiFi Plus 2009 mountain bike

This bike has been used maybe 5 times since it was bought new in 2009. I do have the original seat and a few other accessories that will be included with the sale. Asking $1600 +shipping
  7. dav1d

Spacers: h&r or ecs ?

I'm leaning towards ecs only because I can buy them with bolts. Which brand would you go with?
  8. dav1d

F&R Sway Bars or Downpipe ?

Which one would you do first?
  9. dav1d

Required hardware when changing suspension

I've heard people talk about certain bolts that need to be replaced when swapping our suspension, can someone please give me a list of what's required? I'm going from stock > H&R cup kit tomorrow and I would like to pick up the parts I'll need from the stealership today.
  10. dav1d

H&R vs Eibach sway PRICES

I can get a front/rear set of Eibachs for $350 or a front/rear set of H&R for $550... Which would you go with and why?
  11. dav1d

Installation $$$ estimate

How much should I expect to pay to have a shop install the following items? 1) H&R cup kit 2) front & rear sway bars
  12. dav1d

SGV GTG every Tuesday

Next meet is tomorrow at Philly's Best in Monrovia @ 8pm (939 W Huntington Dr, 91016) http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?t=5568502
  13. dav1d

H&R Cup Kit OR ... ?

I'm seriously considering the cup kit from h&r for the fact that I don't need adjustability of height but I want a matched set of springs/dampers. My question is should I be looking into any other comparable setups before I purchase? Are there any other cup kit like products? (DG suspension...
  14. dav1d

iOS 5.1

I just updated my iPhone 4S (AT&T) from 5.0 to 5.1 and now it says 4G where it used to say 3G. I'm confused
  15. dav1d

SGV GTG

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5568502-SGV-GTG-Pasadena-Alhambra-El-Monte-Montebello-Monterey-PK-Temple-City-Commerce Bump for tonight
  16. dav1d

Bar Food

What has been the best thing you've eaten at a bar? Or what is something you'd like to see served at your favorite bar? I'm opening a new kitchen, need ideas. Thanks for the help.
  17. dav1d

Bar Food

What has been the best thing you've eaten at a bar? Or what is something you'd like to see served at your favorite bar? I'm opening a new kitchen, need ideas. Thanks for the help.