GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Question about parts. OEM front lip spoiler

Parts 9,10 and 11. Are these the only parts needed for the OEM front lip spoiler and how many bolts do you need for the spoiler retainer to attach to vehicle? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

Avant Garde M140 ~vs~ Rotiform BLQ's

Looking at pros and cons compared to each other. Discuss.
  3. B

suggestions....

I have a 2011 MKVI that is stage 2 Revo. I have vogtland 50mm springs, Carbonio intake, Podi electronic boost stepper gauge, ATP Downpipe. Looking for some cosmetic stuff to do now. Any suggestions?
  4. B

WTB: ATP rear test pipe for stock exhaust

the thread says it all.
  5. B

WTB: ATP downpipe for MKVI TSI

the title says it all. I am located in S Florida. Let me know if anyone has this available.
  6. B

42 Draft Designs Ultimate Catch Can

Has anyone adapted this to be used with the TSI engine from the FSI setup they currently have? I know they are developing a TSI version, but unknown when that will hit the market.
  7. B

Braided hoses for engine bay

Does anyone know if these are available for the mkvi?
  8. B

newly mounted XXR 522's

newly mounted XXR 522 18x8.5 et 48 wheels matte black. they were 5x100/5x114.3 so i had to have them redrilled to 5x112 and also used ECS hubcentric rings from 73mm to 57.1mm hub. Minimal stretch on these as well using 225/40/18's
  9. B

FS: 18" detroits w/o tires. $750.00 FLORIDA

FS: 18" detroits w/o tires. $600.00 FLORIDA ******SOLD****** I am selling a set of 4 detroits. These have 3800 miles on them. No scuffs or curbage. Hopefully sell locally. I am not apposed to shipping, but would rather a local sell here in S Florida. Set of 4 $575.00. I am located in...
  10. B

FEELER FS: STOCK AIR BOX

WHAT ARE PEOPLE GETTING FOR THESE. i HAVE MINE SITTING IN THE CLOSET COLLECTING DUST. WHAT IS A GOOD PRICE TO ASK FOR IT?
  11. B

Fuse panel mapping

I own a 2011 mkvi Gti. I know what two of the empty slots are for the fuse box in reference to 12v switched and non switched. Has anyone mapped the entire fuse panel, or do any of the mechs in the forum have a map in a repair manual? I know I can just go over the whole thing with the...
  12. B

Feeler: F/S 2011 Detroit (wheels only)

Looking to possibly sell my detroits. Don't have pics yet, but they only have 3000 miles on them. No scratches or curbing. Asking $800 plus shipping. Will try to upload pics later.
  13. B

WTB: Godspeed Downpipe for 2011 MKVI CCTA

looking for this for my car. Let me know if you are selling one!
  14. B

Beat the Heat

I am looking to possibly put together a Beat the Heat golf or GTI. Would anyone be interested in seeing a VW Beat the Heat vehicle out at the tracks or events? Would there be an interest to finally see one other then the respective Fords or Chevy's out there racing? Just seeing if this would...
  15. B

Detroit pricing

What would be a reasonable price to ask for detroits? *Wheels only. They only have 2000 miles on them and are mint? *Looking to goto Rotiforms.* I know that the detroits from VW are $495 each.
  16. B

Podi MKVI Electronic Motor Boost Stepper guage package DIY installation

I recently installed the Podi MKVI Electronic Motor Boost Stepper guage package. I had picked this up from a local performance shop. It was a new addition to their items, so they were also unsure of the install, along with the various features. I had done some research into boost gauges and it...
  17. B

So_Low Euros Boca Meet Thursdays

Link to group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...978443172&ap=1 Who: So Low Euros What: Weekly Meet When: Every Thursday at 9PM Where: Ale House off Yamato Road in Boca Raton. Just west of I95 (Address above Pictures) Why: To chill, have fun, talk, then go in for food and...
  18. B

DDM tuning hid wiring harness.

I have realized that because of the low gauge wiring used in the headlight housing on the 2011, I need the hid wiring harness. This seems simple enough, but if this power harness is wired into a power terminal, how does it get turned on and off by the headlight switch? This is probably...
  19. B

Interior Armrest Cleaning

I have noticed that the driver side arm rest on the door panel is getting a little "worn" looking. I am sure this is due to being black in color and picking up on oils from my skin/dirt/whatnot. What is the best method to clean this part of the car? thanks in advance for the help
  20. B

CCTA or CBFA

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but which one is my current 2011 GTI 2.0T I am in Florida. See pic below. Thanks for the help.