GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK6 - OEM LED R Tails

The perfect way to make your MK6 Golf or GTI stand out!Sold the car, time for R Tails to go. LED OEM R Tails - $500 10min Installation - plug & play Perfect working condition NO coding required https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1370399004&posted=true&adActivated=true
  2. M

FS: 2010 MK6 GTI - Fully Loaded | DSG| Unitronic Tuned

2010 VW GTI 4DR Candy White DSG Full Leather Interior 169 100km Unitronic Tuned|Aftermarket Parts Included First and only owner, clean title, no accidents, never smoked in, and no pets. Most upgrades except for a few minor ones were completed by AST in Brampton. Modifications were completed at...
  3. M

FS: MK6 GTI Front and Rear Rotors

Had the OEM rotors replaced with performance type, now I no longer have any use for them. These have approx 10k on them and are in good condition. Price is $150 obo for both front and back. New rotors (front and back), of decent quality, typically run about $250.00+ (quoting Canadian tire...
  4. M

Feeler: MK6 Front Bumper

MK6 OEM CW front bumper with CW color matched lower grill valance and side markers Does not include; - fog lights - aftermarket lip Asking $450 OBO
  5. M

Vag

Anyone in the Milton/Mississauga/Oakville/Burlington areas have vag cable and willing to help?? Im looking to reset my code for Led Tails.. had them on for 1-2 months and been a slacker at getting this fixed.
  6. M

Neuspeed Race Springs

Anyone have these on their GTI, if so, whats the correct drop on these? The part number itself references a 1.8" F&R, but there are several sites that say for MK6 that its only 1"...
  7. M

Wheel/Rim Fitment

I've seen multiple threads regarding fitments for various sizes of rims/tires, however the offset and tire still seem to make it or break it. Can anyone let me know, as aggressive as this may be, if the following rim size(s) can fit and what tires would work, all while maintaining stock ride...
  8. M

Noob Intake Question

Just installed my Stage 1 APR intake anddd not sure if the following is normal; - cant hear any difference in sound, and no wooshh - 1hr after driving the carbon fiber filter enclosure is still hot.. is that normal? Not sure if it makes a difference, but the engine is completely stock with DSG...