5. K

Uberstealth box w/ sub, amp, and LC2 LOC

SOLD
  6. K

Euroswitch w/ trigger wire

SOLD
  7. K

Ross Tech Micro CAN cable

For sale: Ross Tech Micro CAN cable. $210 shipped.
  8. K

WTB: 18x8 et45 wheels. Baltimore MD

Thanks for reading the title. :) Looking for a set of wheels, something preferably 21 lbs or less with the above specs. Black, bronze, gunmetal, etc would be best. Located in Baltimore, MD but willing to travel for the right deal. 17's will also be considered. Figured I would go fishing...
  9. K

FS: S3 short shifter, 42 DD shifter bushings.

SOLD I just upgraded to a VWR short shift setup, so I don't need this stuff. S3 Euro short shifter. Installed on car for about 26,000 miles. $45 shipped 42 Draft Designs shifter cable bushings. Installed on car for a week, but I had to remove and install a different kit to fit the VWR...
  10. K

FS: DG Springs - 4 door Manual

Selling a set of DG springs for 4 door manual. Part # 5K4-071-677-A Approx 9,000 miles on them; I switched out to H&R coilovers. Looking for $175 shipped in lower 48. Local pickup available in Baltimore, MD
  11. K

FS: Neuspeed throttle body pipe - Brand new

SOLD I purchased this brand new about a week ago. Installed it with an APR intercooler, but the fit is very tight after spacing the radiator back for the ozone sensor. It has zero miles on it, just one test fit. Will be shipped in original box. $140 shipped to lower US. Local pickup...
  12. K

FS: FK Shortened Front Endlinks - New

SOLD I bought these from ESE Tuning less than a week ago for $95 shipped. They were installed and I drove about 50 miles with them on the car and then removed them. No problems, I just do not need them. My loss is your gain. $60 shipped within lower 48
  13. K

Aftermarket leather in Autobahn?

Has anyone reupholstered their Autobahn GTI? The black leather gets scorching hot in summer. I was looking into tan or brown leather but no one makes a kit for the Autobahn that I have found. I checked with my local upholstery guy into replacing the center inserts with black Alcantara suede...
  14. K

Trouble after DG spring install

So last weekend I installed tyrolsport front subframe collars, APR front sway bar, and DG springs with a friend. I have noticed the right front really slams over bumps and sits about 1/2" lower than the rest of the car. When I say slams over bumps, its like the car bottoms out and throws your...
  15. K

FS: OEM clutch w/ flywheel - Maryland.

OEM clutch with pressure plate, flywheel, disc, and throw out bearing. Replaced at 22,000 miles. It slipped a few times on the highway (APR stage 2) so I swapped it out for South Bend. Looks like new; any spots are just dust. Held perfectly when put in stock mode. Local pickup only...
  16. K

RHO plate - tow hook license plate mount

SOLD
  17. K

Anyone take a KESSY fob apart?

So, I'm at a point where the key fob just feels bulky, especially since it never leaves my pocket (KESSY). What I want to do, is extract the actual transponder chip from the key fob so that the car still senses it and allows me to lock/unlock and start the engine. But I want to leave the key...
  18. K

VW Door Pocket Umbrella

SOLD I picked this up for my wife and she never used it, not even on rainy days! :( OEM VW door pocket umbrella. Comes with original tag and zippered case. This is auto folding and descreet when opened, the only VW emblem is on the handle. Take it out of the case and slide it into the door...