GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vdoobie

FS: PS3

Selling my PS3 it's the slim one. Bought it for $300 a year and a half ago. Entertain me with offers if you might be interested.
  2. vdoobie

FS: GTI license plate holder

FS: GTI license plate holder painted black by John@FTS $30 shipped
  3. vdoobie

WTS ECS TUNING TEXTURED BLACK MIRROR CAPS

Selling my ECStuning textured black mirror caps. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exterior/Mirrors/ES2102473/ $30 bucks shipped.
  4. vdoobie

FS: MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST

Selling my Magnaflow exhaust $300 Willing to ship at buyers expense. Pm for pics/interest. Thanks :)
  5. vdoobie

FS: VMR 710's MATTE BLACK

SOLD
  6. vdoobie

FS: ST COILOVERS

Lease is up next month, need to get rid of these. Around 8k~ miles on them. $350 gets them firm. Willing to ship if you cover shipping. PM me if interested/want pics.
  7. vdoobie

Need to get rid of this stuff!

Hello guys, my lease is running out and it's time I part ways some parts. :( Items for Sale - OEM BKSTUNING GROUP 1 GOLF TINTED R TAILS W/ ADAPTERS, NO FOG - SOLD - VMR v710 MATTE BLACK 18' WHEELS - SOLD - MAGNAFLOW CATBACK EXHAUST - SOLD - CARBONIO STG 1 INTAKE - SOLD - ST COILOVERS -...
  8. vdoobie

FEELER: OEM Golf R Tail Lights

I'm trying to see how much I can get for my OEM Golf R tails I purchased in the BKS group 1 buy. The tails are in great condition, only been used for a little over a year. PM me if you want pics/have any questions. Thanks.:D *edit: They are Tinted, No Fog.
  9. vdoobie

WTB: Halogen Housing

Looking to buy a set of the halogen housing headlights for cheap. If you want to get rid of yours for cheap let me know.
  10. vdoobie

Hmmmm

I had the halogen housing and had some crappy HIDs installed.. It turns out the HID was burning the inside of my headlight little by little and the whole system is screwed up. I was wondering, how much would it be to upgrade to the xenon system? Does anybody know? I'm out of that HID halogen...
  11. vdoobie

WTB: A ROOF RACK

Want a roof rack, let me know if you're interested in selling yours.
  12. vdoobie

ST Coils

Is anyone here on ST coils w/out the perches/helpers? I want to see how low it sits. Right now I'm maxed all the way and for some reason the rear right side sits higher than the rear left by a quarter inch. Anyone know why this is?
  13. vdoobie

ST Coils

Whats your maxed out FTG on ST Coils w/ helpers and w/out helpers.
  14. vdoobie

FS: FORGE SPACER

************************* SOLD *************************
  15. vdoobie

WTB: Golf Ball Shifter

Let me know if you're interested in selling yours!
  16. vdoobie

WTB: YOUR COILOVERS

Looking for a set of coils. Won't want to spend more than $450. Let me know what you got.
  17. vdoobie

FK Streetline Deal

Where was there the deal where you could get them at $450?
  18. vdoobie

Questions

My side mirror cracked yesterday.. How much are these?
  19. vdoobie

Mirror Cap Removal

How do I take off the mirror caps? I just ordered a set from ecs and am curious.. Don't want to break anything. Thanks
  20. vdoobie

Smoke Lamin-X Headlights?

Has anyone smoked out there headlights with Lamin-X? I'd like to see how this looks, preferably on a CW. If you could drop a picture it would be awesome, thanks!