3. T

FS: Ross-Tech VCDS cable

SOLD
  4. T

FS: Depo LED tails

SOLD!
  5. T

Leaving lease early question

Hey guys I'm currently 26 months in my 36 month lease. I was wondering if there was anyway that i could calculate how much i would owe vw if i were to leave my lease early. Im not looking to trade in my car just want to know how much i would owe if i were to just leave my lease. Thanks in advance!
  6. T

WTB: Color matched side marker CSG

looking to buy a set of color matched side markers in CSG. PM me :thumbup:
  7. T

Stuck on which coilover to get need opinions!

im looking for a good set of coils around 1000$ of course if its less i wouldnt mind but i dont want to go over 1100-1200. I currently have the DG springs and i am very happy with them but after a year i feel like going lower. I have been looking around and came down to these: the Vogtland...
  8. T

Good place to get a car wash?

Hey guys I'm still somewhat new to the area and was wondering if there were any good places i can get my car washed? and I'm trying not to hurt the wallet lol
  9. T

small lump on the side of my tire?

I noticed there was a small lump on the front passenger side of the tire. Do i need to replace it asap? Probably will take it to a tire shop to get it checked out..
  10. T

oem front lip *WANTED

looking for part # 5K0-071-600-A9W. it is the CSG color front lip
  11. T

Looking for oem front lip

anyone know where i can find or get the carbon steel grey oem front lip...ive searching everywhere and they seem to be out of stock...part number is 5K0-071-600-A9W...im looking to buy this asap
  12. T

Removing G T I badge on front grill

Does anyone know how to remove the "G T I" badge on the front grill...because this morning i realized that the "I" is missing so i rather remove the whole badge if thats possible?
  13. T

Koni STR.T

Hey guys, I searched google and this site and couldn't really find any reviews on the Koni STR.T. Im looking to buy these and pairing them up with either H&R Super sports or Eibach Sportline springs....any reviews on the Koni str's? or thoughts?