GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lamb110

FS: Carbonio Intake $240

About 20,000 miles on it. 2 filters included. Buyer pays shipping.
  2. lamb110

APR Stage 3 Problems... Turbo whining sound *video*

Anyone have any idea what this whining sound is? It just started 2 days ago. Happens in all gears as the turbo is spooling up. The car is running fine and isnt throwing any codes but it just doesnt sound right. 7NRmwI7TOug
  3. lamb110

FS: Vagcom Cable - MicroCan Cable $220 shipped

FS: Vagcom Cable - MicroCan Cable $200 shipped Sold
  4. lamb110

Golf R Front Brake Kit - $650

Just switched to a Stop Tech ST-40 BBK so I no longer need these brakes. They ha 17,000 miles on the original discs and pads. Everything worked perfectly fine as of yesterday when they took them off. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. lamb110

FS: APR Golf R Midpipe Delete by Roc-Euro

$150 Shipped + 3% in paypal fees if not gifted.
  6. lamb110

FS: ECS Hatch Pop Kit - $90 Shipped

I can post pictures if needed, but it's still on my car. Here's a link to the product page: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Hatch_Pop_Kit/ES2083320/
  7. lamb110

SPM Golf R Cat-back?

I think I'm in love, as much as I used to talk shit about the company I think I might just have to buy this: No sound clips, no price, but my god...Discuss.
  8. lamb110

FS: Smoked Side Markers

$30 shipped Bought from Parts 4 Euro about 1.5 years ago. There are some rock chips on them, but nothing noticeable unless you are super anal. No light bulbs included.
  9. lamb110

FS: ST Coils (Used)

ST Coils (used 20,000 miles): I had these on my GTI before I switched to VWR springs. They'res nothing wrong with them, I just decided to switch to springs when I moved into my new house and the curb was too tall. $350 local, I wont ship unless you're willing to pay for what ever the total...
  10. lamb110

WTB: Stock Turbo Back Exhaust - Chicago area

I'm putting my car back to stock, but I need a complete stock exhaust (CCTA) since I didnt save mine. Let me know if you have one, or if you know of someone that does.
  11. lamb110

APR K04 Dyno Numbers - Before and After Intercooler Install (93oct and 100oct)

I've posted these numbers in the Chicago Chat thread but haven't really made a thread about them here in a more public forum. So lets get started. I'll get my conclusions out of the way... It's common knowledge that APR (and other tuners) inflate their numbers. They advertise 366hp / 380tq with...
  12. lamb110

Goodbye APR Stage 2 Intake!

Holy shit I really need to check under my hood more often. I take blame for this one, I broke one of the "tabs" on that square connector that holds the PCV tube to the intake when I first installed it about a year ago. It was fine the last time I checked, which admittedly was a couple months...
  13. lamb110

APR Intercooler *pictures*

I just got my new APR intercooler in the mail today, straight from NAMotorsports. They have a really good sales staff over there. I made a call on Monday morning to see if they had any in stock and luck would have it they had 2. I made my purchase right there over the phone and later that day...
  14. lamb110

Huge Thanks to HSTuning! (Clutch and LSD Install) *pics included*

I know I posted this on the vortex (I feel dirty) but I think they need all the shout outs possible: My clutch has been slipping pretty bad for the last 5,000 miles so since I got my tax return I figured it was time for a new clutch. Jeff at HSTuning hooked me up with a SouthBend Stage 2...
  15. lamb110

Custom Painted Blacked out Tail Lights *Pic Heavy*

First things first, HUGE thanks to Dubbinit2 for doing the work on these lights. He invested a ton of time painting, buffing and sealing these lights, and my god did he do a good job. I'll post some crappy cell phone pics, but they dont do the lights ANY justice. Honestly I can't thank him...
  16. lamb110

Decisions Decisions... Peloquin LSD or APR Intercooler?

Its tax season and I've been gracious enough to give the government a large, tax free loan with my tax withholdings. Since I went with APR's K04 kit I've had a slight (by slight I mean large) problem with my clutch slipping. I've settled on SouthBend's Stage 2 Endurance package. After the...
  17. lamb110

OverTimer

I bought his TWM shift knob. He is a man of his word and kept me in the loop as far as the shipping went. Even though the knob is a sold piece of metal it was still wrapped up extremely well and packaged securely. Really cool dude, I'd definitely do business with him again.
  18. lamb110

APR K04 boost surge... *video*

I've been having some weird problems with the boost going haywire when I accelerate. Both of these videos are recorded when I accelerate in 6th. It doesnt really do it in 2nd and 3rd gear, but will in 4th through 6th depending on where the RPM's are. You can see the boost gauge surge up and...
  19. lamb110

dubbinit2

Bought a set of Lamin-x tail covers from him. Arrived basically next day since we are so close and he used UPS. Props to him for sending me quality pieces at a good price. Would buy from him again...
  20. lamb110

What difference is there between Headlight HID kits and Fog HID kits?

I bought a set of Sukanas's HID retrofit projector headlights and used a DDM tuning kit with it. I was wondering if I could buy the same DDM tuning HID kit and have it work with my fogs, or if I need some kind if bulb adapters? Heres a link to the kit I currently have installed on my...