GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jpac175

Cracked tube/hose?

Hey guys I was removing my battery and dropped a socket. When I tried to retrieve it I lightly moved a tube and it cracked, almost immediately. Not sure what it's purpose is, where I could buy a replacement or if I can simply tape it? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  2. Jpac175

Long Island PDR (paintless dent removal)

Contact me for all your dent removal needs, competitive pricing, fast service and I'll come to you! Thanks for looking!
  3. Jpac175

Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers long term

So I bought my car with around 24k miles on it, the coils were installed at 15k and the car currently has 51k that's about 36k miles on the coils. The rears are still good but the problems are in the front, they are stuck and wont adjust since I got the car, the end links are shot (I believe)...
  4. Jpac175

Ford fiesta

I was surprised on the highway today by a ford fiesta! What the hell!? It wasn't faster then my stage 1 mk6 but it wasn't much slower. Can anyone explain that?
  5. Jpac175

Xbox One!

Hey guys selling my Xbox One for $350 its in new condition more info in my ad! http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/vgm/4508656912.html I will ship but the buyer pays. Thanks for looking! :w00t:
  6. Jpac175

lowering the rear

I searched and cant find any detailed instructions on how to lower the rear coils? can someone either link me to a forum with instructions or explain how its done? Thanks.
  7. Jpac175

ksport

So I want to lower my cars a$$ but I've never done this before, is it an easy task? I have this diagram, any tips or advice would be great. Thanks guys http://ksportusa.com/edocs/separate_spring_shock_instructions.pdf
  8. Jpac175

Magnaflow install fail...

So my magnaflow was delivered today and when i went to install it I ran into a problem. First step is to get the exhaust sleeve loose, my bolts were very rusted and they stripped :mad0259: Now that i cant get them off I stopped trying, Does the magnaflow come with a new clamp? If not can I buy...
  9. Jpac175

Unlocking question.

So I wanted to know if there is any way to maybe code the car with vag com to have the headlights and taillights turn on when you unlock the car? its a nice feature I've seen on BMW's Thanks.
  10. Jpac175

Apr stage 2

So after a lot of reading I'm actually a bit scared to go stage 2 from my current stage 1. All the people having cel and other problems such as clutch, slave cylinders, throwout ect. I have no problems at all with the car and since I don't have any warranty left on the car it worries me I'll...
  11. Jpac175

FS: Oil Temp gauge and Pod, INEXPENSIVE

Sold... I have up for sale a hardly used -Indigo 300°F Oil Temperature Gauge by New South Performance -Indigo 0-30 in hg, 0-30 PSI Boost Gauge -Mk6 Dual ColumnPod I'd like to sell them together the oil gauge is 90$ new,Boost gauge 70$, and the pod was 40$ so lets say 150$ for all SHIPPED...
  12. Jpac175

WTB: Evoms Intake

would need shipping to 11795 thanks
  13. Jpac175

ksport Kontrol Pro

My car came with Ksport Kontrol Pro coils installed on it and I have been trying to figure out how to adjust the rear damper, The front was simple insert the damper tool and adjust but I just cant figure the back out. Can it even be done? Also is it hard to adjust the ride height? The main...
  14. Jpac175

FS: 9w2

I recently swapped this for a 9W7 -works perfect -completely plug and play -no foam enclosure -9w2 bluetooth lets you talk and receive but there is no phone book capability. -It also has A2DP (bluetooth streaming music capability) -The bluetooth antenna is internal. located in 11795 if you...
  15. Jpac175

Boost gauge and Oil Temp, Few questions

So I have a New South Performance Oil Temp and also a Boost gauge. My questions are... I can't find any install guides anywhere so if anyone knows how to install them that would be helpful. but I do know to install them I should unplug the negative terminal of the battery. My concern with that...