GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: 2011 CW GTI (only 17k miles)

Dear Members, I am selling my 2011 Candy White DSG GTI with 16,980 miles on it in SoCal. It is in mint condition(my friends tell me I drive like a grandma), as you can see from the photos. I am an international student from Taiwan and I am leaving US pretty soon so I need to sell her (I...
  2. W

FS: GTI CW Bumper Skin

Hi!! I have my 2011 GTI CW bumper skin plus color matched reflector by John, color matched euro lower lip spoiler by dealership (my shop lost the screws to install this part, you might want to buy some from dealership), and color matched bumper plugs for sale! It's been on my car for 16k miles...
  3. W

Web's GTI (where my car sits right now)

It's a bit late to post my car at this time, but this is where my car sits as today!!! Current Mods: interior: Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror from Gentax Euro Cupholders Euro Dash Chubby Aluminum Glovebox Latch Euro Headlight Switch and Light Sensor White LED interior light Exterior...
  4. W

WTB: 1 225/40R/18 Pirelli's tire!!

I want to buy just one stock detroit tire!! in LA area!! anyone looking to sell their tires willing to split their tires???????
  5. W

Fault Code... Help!!

HI!! I posted awhile ago about my engine light on the dash.... Finally, I ordered a v-checker last week to see what the code was and got it two days ago... I tried to read the fault code... but it appeared "no fault code found"... can anybody identify what this means?? since my car does throw...
  6. W

FS: Cargo Divider and Cargo net

Hi! I have a set of brand new cargo divider and a brand new cargo net up for sale! Listed price: Cargo Divider $20 shipped Cargo Net $15 shipped pm me for pics and if you're interested! thank you and have a great night!
  7. W

FS: OEM Detroit Rims Located in Southern California

I have 4 Detroit rims that are off from my 2011 GTI!! They had around 14k on them before I took them off!! Now they are for sale (just wheels; no tires)!! Three are mint and one has curb rash!! Total is $450. I want to try selling them as a set before I sell them separately!! I'm located in...
  8. W

FS: OEM Detroit Rims Located in Northern California

I have 4 Detroit rims that are off from my 2011 GTI!! They had around 14k on them before I took them off!! Now they are for sale (just wheels; no tires)!! Three are mint and one has curb rash!! Total is $450. I want to try selling them as a set before I sell them separately!! I'm located in...
  9. W

FS: a set of detroit rims

Hi!! I just mounted my new rims to my GTI so I no longer need my detroits! Three are mint and one has curb rash!! no center caps! Total is $450!! prefer local... pics upon request!! thank you
  10. W

anyone know a good auto body/painted shop in norther LA area

Hi... I'm about to buy a 35th edition bumper for my GTI and I'm looking for a really reputable shop that around the area indicated in my title!! and would also like to know the average price to paint a bumper like that plus installation!! In my area, Santa Barbara, the whole work is around 600...
  11. W

looking for car cover

Hi!! I'm looking for a car cover for my GTI.... the one dealer is selling is too expensive... i don't wanna spend that much money on a car cover!! I'm looking for one that at least covers the entire of my car body since I bought two universal car covers for hatchback design car before, no luck...
  12. W

Rims mounted shops in northern LA area!!!

Hi everyone!! i used to live in Santa Cruz, CA!! Recently, i just moved down to Santa Barbara, CA!! so i don't know any shop around here that is popular for rims mounted!! I got a set of Miro 111 that is ready to be mounted on my car!! Anyone that could direct me to some suggested wheel shops in...
  13. W

Rims mounted shop in northern LA area

Hi everyone!! i used to live in Santa Cruz, CA!! Recently, i just moved down to Santa Barbara, CA!! so i don't know any shop around here that is popular for rims mounted!! I got a set of Miro 111 that is ready to be mounted on my car!! Anyone that could direct me to some suggested wheel shops in...
  14. W

WTB: S3 intercooler with hoses to install

I'm currently in the market of s3 intercooler! PM me if you have one for sale or ready to upgrade to another better intercooler! THANK YOU
  15. W

Engine knock sensor is kicking me

I haven't been posting for awhile!! hopefully somebody could answer my question because this is really frustrating!! My 2011 GTI was tuned to revo stage 1 in May of this year... I still remember after two weeks of the tune, the engine light came out... i took my car back to the tuner and he said...
  16. W

Stuff for sale

Here are a couple things that I took it off from my 2011 GTI! Shipping will be extra! 1. Cargo Net (brand new) - $30 2. Block Organizer (brand new; no cargo liner, but it sticks on the trunk carpet) - $35 3. Headlight switch off from 2011 gti chrome version - $20 4. CW Mirror Caps off from...
  17. W

WTB: APR stage 1 carbonio intake

pm me if you have one to sell including all the hardwares!! Thank you
  18. W

Stock stuff for sale

HI! I made a thread on the stock part out and some of them were sold so i decided to make another thread so it looks tidier!! This is the stock stuff left from the previous thread! Pm me if you're interested! and price is negotiable! extra shipping is on buyers' expense! 1. OEM side view...
  19. W

FS: GTI upper grill

I just bought a regular golf upper grill to replace my gti honeycomb grill... so i'm selling my gti upper grill!! anyone interested??? The part is not here yet so GTI grill will be ready when it's off my car!! so this thread is kind of just a feeler... besides, i'm still not quite sure how...
  20. W

WTB: regular gloss black upper golf grill with enblem

Hi!! I'm looking to trade my 2011 GTI upper red stripe grill with regular also mk6 gloss black upper grill!! PM me if interested!! local please! I live in Santa Cruz and am willing to trade with people in the Bay Area!! Or anyone could direct me to a genuine site, which sells what I want...