GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. joeeee

FS: 2011 GTI 2DR BLACK - SOCAL

Sold
  2. joeeee

WTB: Passenger side Fender Deep Black Pearl

Socal local pickup would be best but might consider paying for shipping depending on cost. Thanks
  3. joeeee

FS: Injen Intake

Used for about 15k has everything you need to install. Filter probably needs a cleaning. Great pickup and sound. $120 picked up. No trades. Text me if you are serious located near Los Angeles. Fivesix2-eighteightfour-ohfourfoursix
  4. joeeee

SoCal: FS- injen SP Black intake

Used for about 15k has everything you need to install. Filter probably needs a cleaning. Great pickup and sound. $120 picked up. No trades. Text me if you are serious located near Los Angeles. Picked up in SoCal only. Fivesix2-eighteightfour-ohfourfoursix
  5. joeeee

FS: Injen CAI BLACK intake

Has about 5K, come with everything, scoop, hardware, silicone connectors, box. loved this intake but selling some things and going back to stock to trade in my car. asking $230 shipped. $200 picked up local.
  6. joeeee

Canon 5D Classic & 17-40L & Manfrotto V-Sling

Trying to sell everything together for $1050.00 shipped, may consider parting for the right price. NO TRADES please, need the cash to pay down some bills. 5D Classic serial number starting with 0, was purchased off a member from these forums, comes with original box original literature and...
  7. joeeee

FS: 13" MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz/4GB Memory/500GB HD LATE 2011

I am the original owner, purchased late 2011, used mostly for school work. Original box is included as well as the charger and MOSHI Mini DV to HDMI converter. (not pictured) I have taken care of this laptop and would say it is 9.5/10 condition, always kept in its INCASE case. I am looking for...
  8. joeeee

FS: Front and Rear splash gaurds BNIB

NEW PRICE!!!!! only opened the front ones to look at them, changed my mind about them especially because i will be going lower soon again. these are still brand new in box. $60.00 PICKED UP!
  9. joeeee

SOCAL: In need of stock front sway bar endlinks GTI

delete delete
  10. joeeee

NEED stock intake rubber coupler for 2nd pipe to turbo

If you still have your stock intake i need the intake coupler that connects the second pipe to the turbo side that is held in place by two clamps. i just need the rubber coupler. i must not have put it on right last time i took it off so it ended up ripping and now my pipe keep coming out and...
  11. joeeee

18" Detroits, Godspeed DP, RCD310

400 picked up, 400 plus shipping/paypal. minor face rash, all other three wheels are in pristine condition Godspeed Downpipe never used. still wrapped in original bubble wrap. $150 picked up. (i paid 170 shipped.) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RCD-310 radio SOLD
  12. joeeee

DP install SOCAL

anyone interested in helping install my DP, or doing it themselves. I work m-f 8-5 so most shops are only open between those hours, and besides that i dont want to pay more even double what i payed for just on the DP to have it installed. any takers? im in the 562 area near the 5 and 605...
  13. joeeee

RCD 310 off 2011 GTI

looking to get 150 local. or 175 shipped + paypal add 3% will be available by this weekend after i install my new unit.
  14. joeeee

FS/WTT: Neuspeed P-Flo Intake GTI

SOLD.
  15. joeeee

Mod Friendly VW in 562

i have coilovers installed, i'm approaching my 10k service, and i dont want to go in just for that and have my warranty voided because of my coilovers. does anyone know anything about the VW in Cerritos? (where car was bought) or even the VW in Long Beach? If you know a dealer close to those...
  16. joeeee

jitty.

2011 GTI Deep Black 6SPD Mod List: Megan Euro Spec Coilovers 30% Tint F/R Future Mods: Alot.... First wheel i've ever curbed......
  17. joeeee

Megan Coilovers Installed

About a week ago had the guys at eurocode in Torrance install my Megan Coilovers. Here is the result. They took out a rear perch, probably going to have them install it back in. I recommend these guys good work done here. excuse the dirt and iphone pics. it's been raining a little lately...
  18. joeeee

narrow driveway owned me...

so yestarday morning i'm coming out of the drive-thru at burger king in cerritos, and its a pretty narrow one, so as im about to exit onto a 2 lane per side street, i see cars coming on the inside lane, so i go to turn into the outside lane nearest to the curb, and i guess i cut it to sharp and...