GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Derek_77

Question for Arizona VW'ers

Im thinking about moving to AZ from NH in about 3 months. My car is completely black and I am worried that the Arizona sun in the summer will be too much for my car. I mostly worry about a sagging headliner and fading paint (after time). I had problems with my headliner on my MK4 in NH's heat...
  2. Derek_77

WTB:: Gti/golf oem mud flaps

Made the mistake of letting my gf use my car and she backed into a small curb and snapped one..... please someone come through for me
  3. Derek_77

Turbo 2.5l 5 cylinder

I posted this here instead of the 2.5 sub-forum, because this sub sees a lot more viewers with more knowledge. I was thinking about spending the money and buying a turbo kit from C2 for my 2.5l golf. I know a couple of you are probably thinking I should trade my golf in for a GTI instead of...
  4. Derek_77

WTB: Stern Brace

Would like to buy a stern brace. Let me know
  5. Derek_77

WTB Cold air intake for 2.5L

I'd prefer an APR or Neuspeed.
  6. Derek_77

Thule Roof rack leak.

I bought a 2 month old thule roof rack off a cousin who used it on a ford. So I bought a fit kit 1323 and the install was very easy and took about 45 mins. Three days later its a pretty rainy day and on my way to work its leaking very little on the inside. I talked to my cousin, about this and...
  7. Derek_77

Homemade Cold air intake?

Im going to be installing a cold air intake in my 2.5L. I decided to go with a neuspeed p-flow over and APR carbonio because I live in an area that can get alot of rain with big puddles and Im afraid of sucking up water with it. I am thinking about just buying a filter and making the heat...
  8. Derek_77

Homemade Cold air intake?

Im going to be installing a cold air intake in my 2.5L. I decided to go with a neuspeed p-flow over and APR carbonio because I live in an area that can get alot of rain with big puddles and Im afraid of sucking up water with it. I am thinking about just buying a filter and making the heat...
  9. Derek_77

WTB: 18" wheel Stock VW Center Caps

Just as the title says. Let me know, Thanks.
  10. Derek_77

ESP error after disconnecting my battery

I own a 2011 golf 2.5L. I just ordered a new steering wheel for my golf and so I watched some videos one how to do it and it seemed simple. I disconnected the battery and starting to unhook the clips holding the airbag on, after about 20 mins of frustration I decided to do it on the week end. I...
  11. Derek_77

WTB: 2011 GTI steering wheel.

Bought one.
  12. Derek_77

Fog Lights on golf

done.
  13. Derek_77

Transmission Flush 2.5L

I own a 2011 golf 2.5L 5 speed manual. I called my dealer to schedule a transmission flush with filter, but he had told me that VW doesn't recommend a transmission flush on 2.5L's unless they're an automatic. It doesnt seem right to me, my car has 48,XXX miles on it. Any idea's?
  14. Derek_77

Windshield Fluid Light

Hello, I own a 2011 golf 2.5L, about a week ago my washer fluid light came on telling me I was low. I added fluid until I got about 4 inches from the top and for some reason my light is still on every time I get in my car. If someone could give me some insight on a possible answer that would be...
  15. Derek_77

Question reguarding air intakes

Hello, I own a mk6 golf 2.5L and I was looking at buying an intake for it. I came across this one, but I'm not sure if its the one I need. I have seen air intakes with and without a mass air flow censer. My question is how do I find out if I have one or not. Any info you guys could give me would...
  16. Derek_77

WTB: Cold Air Intake for 2.5L golf

Just as the title says, let me know thanks.