GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Where is this noise sound most likely come from ?,and get steering orange lights on..

Where is this noise sound most likely come from ?,and get steering orange lights on.. video: https://m.facebook.com/groups/529405700525327?view=permalink&id=1365037193628836
  2. K

About wastegate actuator spring mod,anyone tried this ?

how do you think of this http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tor-Spring-Mod plan to try it as boost is a little bit lower than when turbo is just installed
  3. K

about the tune of "boost by gear"

just want to do a little fine tune of K04 file which is to lower the output in 1st gear which means less tire spins in launch ,APR K04 V3.1 just does it Is it easy for tuners to add this feature?
  4. K

any harmful or damage will bring to turbo or engine if I installed the threaded pcv

any harmful or damage will bring to turbo or engine if I installed the threaded pcv tap plug for years? this: http://www.goapr.com/products/boost_tap_20t.html Parts no 9 :PCV tap plug Apr only recommend install that parts temporary
  5. K

The sign of the turbo is old?

less boost and maf reading just did a boost leakage test, no leakage found cleaned air filter and maf sensor Still the same, 1-2 PSI lower than before (compare at the same temps etc. ) any thoughts? my k04 turbo is 25K miles old.
  6. K

how to log DV valve working ?

Hear "ca ca ca" around 4K rpm, sounds like DV is working open, not allowing boost pass 1.5 Bar or Leakage.. i'd like to log to find out if it is by design or somewhere is leakage any suggestion?
  7. K

what happen to boost? 4.7% n75 duty cycle with 0.5bar boost

what happen to boost? 4.7% n75 duty cycle with 0.5bar boost request boost is as usual but the actual boost only around 0.5 bar with 4.7% n75 duty cycle it most likely happen after shift gear from 2nd to 3rd it happened after i replace the oem pipe with HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe very strange...
  8. K

Is APR tcu stage k04 tune increase clamp presure?

Is APR tcu stage k04 tune increase clamp presure than stock ? Anyone can confirm ? 通过我的 SM-N9100 上的 Tapatalk发言
  9. K

Annoying misfire at light load, please help

Got issue of misfire when with light step on the pedal in low rpm it only happens on the light step on the pedal, and at low rpm which below 4000. No misfire at heavy pull.... While after unplugging the power cord of maf sensor, misfire gone... The misfire happened with or without WM open...
  10. K

Help!get jerky acceleration with light step on the pedal around 1800RPM

Get jerky acceleration with light step on the pedal around 1800RPM it only happens on the very light step on the pedal, and at low rpm (around 1800) leakage?
  11. K

Do you feel apr dsg 1.6 update is more jerk than previous?

Do you feel apr dsg 1.6 update is more jerk than previous? especially in 1st and 2nd gear
  12. K

anyone can share the v1.6 apr dsg update experience?

anyone can share the v1.6 apr dsg update experience?
  13. K

Apr please in :suggest apr give a choice/option to disable auto up-shift in all gears

sometimes hard accelerationin 1st gear, tcu perfomance a auto upshift during redline, while you didnt feel that, then nearly at the same time you click upshift manually, TCU will upshift two gears, which means you will get 3rd gear, You will lose the drag race... It is normal that driver want to...
  14. K

Anyone know the latest version of apr mkv/6 dq 250 file?

Anyone know the latest version version of apr mkv/6 dq 250 file?
  15. K

Is this a leak issue or others bad issues?

my car has bad issue recently rough idel, and jerk in around 2000 rpm with light TB open, just cleaned the mainfold and values for 1000KM and the car can not hold the boost either, peak to 1.5bar then drop to 0.5, i have done the loggings n75 duty cycle and boost, while request boost is...
  16. K

what is the best suspension and chassis setting for drag race?

what is the best suspension and chassis setting for drag race?
  17. K

Do i need and how to reset ecu when i changing a new maf sensor

Do i need to reset ecu when i changing a new maf sensor?
  18. K

Is this a leakage in mainfold?

Just did a mainfold clean and vlave clean. but i found there is oil/oil air in the upper side of the mainfold, please see the picure i suspect the shop mis installation of the throttle body to the mainfold damage the mailfold, it didnt see such oil in mainfold before.
  19. K

Cold start idle misfire disappeared by unplugging maf sensor power cord

Cold start idle misfire disappeared by unplugging maf sensor power cord After engine has warm up, idle is good. Can i rule out leak issue as idle is ok after engine warm up?
  20. K

issues of rough idle and jerk/studder in low rpm,light pedal and when car is cold

Got issues of rough idle and jerk/studder in low rpm,light pedal and when car is clod i thought it was dsg issue, i unplug maf sensor today , drive a while ,seems all is good. Any suggestion for me to trouble shooting the issue will be much appreciated... BTW: i have the RFD tune from APR...