GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. copizza

Wheels, thoughts and more wheels...

Xmas time is around the corner and since I dont need new socks would probably like some new summer wheels instead. Thoughts? Which will hold up the best? Definitely have to be 19's 1) VMR, V710 of course. 2) Neuspeed RSe14 3) OEM 19 Talladega's 4) Miro 5) TSW Nurburdging 6) 3dsm...
  2. copizza

Does a fellow Golf R owner want my....

Just installed my APR HPFP, does anyone want my OEM HPFP to use as a trade thus allowing for no downtime? Pump has 3100 miles on it. Comes in a fancy APR box. Dont think i need the old one. Just pay for the postage. PM me
  3. copizza

FS: Euro switch genuine VW

Have a genuine VW Euro switch..... $30.00 with shipping? Paid $50.00.
  4. copizza

Carbonio for the Golf R?

Thoughts on the Carbonio for the Golf R? Getting APR Stage 1 ECU upgrade when the summer sale arrives. Had the Stage 1 & 2 Carbonio for the GTI and I felt like it complimented the Stage 1 APR ECU on the GTI.
  5. copizza

Traded 2012 4 Door GTI to 2012 4 Door R

Got my new R last night and had to drive it 240 miles home. Traded in 2012 GTI with APR ECU Upgrade. There has been such a "cloud" over this car and I dont get it. Should it have more HP--Yes, but I can fix that via APR. However, the car feels different, I think due to the weight. But it...
  6. copizza

FS: Carbonio Type 1 intake

5,000 miles. Just got an R. As stated.... $200.00. You pay for shipping. PM me please.