GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 06gsxr1000

New Addition to the Family

Well, sold the GSXR cuz I thought I was done riding, but then I saw the ZX-10, and just had to have it... so went out and bought a 2012 ZX-10r! :thumbup:
  2. 06gsxr1000

THE ALL NEW AMAZING PRIUS!!!! ITS A MUST SEE!!!

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/03/toyota-prius-solution-dead-cant-pollute-onion/ :lol: :clap: :thumbup: :bellyroll: Watch the Video!!
  3. 06gsxr1000

Official Bill Jacobs Volkswagen Car Show Thread! JULY 22ND!!!

Ok guys since my other thread got full of back and forth, and got really confusing, I figured I would make another thread... LETS KEEP THIS ONE JUST ABOUT THE SHOW!! Who:Everybody is invited!! What:Get together for all VW enthusiast and people who just want to come and hang out When:Sunday...
  4. 06gsxr1000

Is it time to move to stage 3?? Or could something be wrong??

Ok, so Idk if it is just me getting used to it, or if in fact the car is getting slower. What should a stage 2 be running in 1/4 mile. I have searched for the past hours and I cannot find any videos!!! LoL.. I am just wondering... I was discussing this with a few buddies, and my buddies 13.2...
  5. 06gsxr1000

Not bad for some I-phone pics

Took a few pics with my buddies RX-7...:drool::bow: I want the RX so damn bad... Definitely contemplating kissing GTI goodbye and getting the RX-7.... They're just so much damn maintenance
  6. 06gsxr1000

DOESNT SEEM NEARLY AS FAST!! and POINT PROVEN TODAY!!

Ok, so this is not necessarily a kill post, but it is.. I mean I won, but thats not the point of my post. My point is this MK5 only has a HOMEMAD intake, and some exhaust that they drill out some of the cat... NO TUNE!!! Stickshift.... Why the hell is my STAGE 2 GTI, only beating him by like...
  7. 06gsxr1000

Rising Blue Golf R Available

Golf R is available for sale!!! Please let me know if you're interested!!
  8. 06gsxr1000

Horrible Tick

Having fun, messing with a maxima, and I missed 5th and went into 3rd! Maxed at 8000 Rpm!! Engine is ticking like a mother effer right now!! What the hell could it be! I was posed to go to stretch your legs meet tomorrow, idk if I should risk it! I don't see any fluids, but something Definately...
  9. 06gsxr1000

Meet At The Dealership!

Who:Everybody is invited!! What:Get together for all VW enthusiast and people who just want to come and hang out When:Sunday, July 22nd at 11am to 3pm Where: Bill Jacobs Volkswagen 2211 Aurora Ave Naperville IL Hey guys, Just wanted to shoot an early invite out to all of you, we are going to be...
  10. 06gsxr1000

GOLF R AVAILABLE

I HAVE A WHITE 4-dr GOLF R AVAILABLE!!! CUSTOMER BACKED OUT!!! It is SUNROOF AND NAV PACKAGE!!! MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED!! edit........... 5-26-12 We have a BLUE one available now!!!
  11. 06gsxr1000

2002 BMW M5

The information can be seen at the following ling http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ctd/2887548574.html The car is in flawless condition!! It was a good friend of mine who traded it in! Anybody looking for one of these, this is seriously the car! He babied the hell out of it!
  12. 06gsxr1000

Stage 2, and BARELY ANY POWER

So, recently I have noticed I do not have the same power from my car! It seems like the power has dropped. Not saying there is NOTHING there.. but it definitely is not as much as it was! Could it be that I have a leak somewhere? I heard diverter valve goes, could it be that?? I do not have a...
  13. 06gsxr1000

2 "problems"

First off I noticed a clicking noise while at the gas station... So I open my hood and sure enough I hear a clicking. Almost like a pen tapping on a table sound... And I notices both my heat shields the foam ones they are both falling apart on me already.. The top one is falling out of the tabs...
  14. 06gsxr1000

GTI READING TEXTS!!! :-)

http://jimmy-cbx.blogspot.com/ Look at #18... How the hell do we do that!! I want my car to read my texts!!!:thumbup:
  15. 06gsxr1000

WHEEL CLEANER?? WHOOPS! :-(

Ok, so I was just doing some garage cleaning, and realized I never cleaned my summer wheels before storing them (life has been crazy recently) what is a good cleaner to clean them with. Nothing major on them, just brake dust. I Took a microfiber and started wiping them and it seems to be coming...
  16. 06gsxr1000

140 mph!!

Why does it stop climbing!!! Im stg2 apr... Thought there was no governor!!!
  17. 06gsxr1000

GTI WILL SEE SNOW!!!! :-(

Well I didn't want her to see snow, but I been slacking and I haven't found a winter car in time... and well I just looked outside and its snowing and it is sticking!! Being stage 2, how are these cars in the snow?? I have my stock rims/tires back on the car now... I didn't want her to be driven...
  18. 06gsxr1000

CRAP LAST FEW WEEKS! POOR CAR!!!

Damn, this has been just a bad few weeks for my car. Last week on my way to work I ran over a "mystery" item in the road and got about a dime size hole in my tire (RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE)... getting that replaced.... now this clutch issue.... then just now as I am outside looking at my car by where...
  19. 06gsxr1000

Clutch Gone?

Hmm, so today on my way home I got on it a little bit.. then VROOMM all the way to redline. That was weird.. so in 6th gear at about 50, (4k rpm) i gave it full gas, and shot to redline... is my clutch gone?? 16000 miles... and I'm stage 2... is it finally time to put the apr clutch in?? Or you...
  20. 06gsxr1000

BYE BYE GTI????

Hmm, So recently I have GREATLY been contemplating getting rid of the GTI. I want a BMW 135i coupe. I been wanting one, and I jumped into this GTI. I mean do not get me wrong, I LOVE MY CAR, but I also REALLY REALLY love the 135i. I just know I am going to lose my ass on the GTI, if I trade it...