GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NoRegrets78

FBI arrests top Volkswagen executive in emissions scandal

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/09/fbi-arrests-top-volkswagen-executive-emissions-scandal/96340582/ Didn't see this posted here, thought you guys might want to know.
  2. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

Nice! The cookies were absolutely delicious, but the food poisoning was god awful. The problem with modding is the slippery slope. I always wind up ruining the daily drivability of the car one way or the other. I'm still trying to get something big and comfortable, not worried about fast...
  3. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

I said the other day if GM wasn't the one who made the volt it would sell better and run better. I remember that! Met you at Dicks. What happened with the AWE? Not enough power or did you have issues?
  4. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

My mk6 was set up pretty nice. Spent a lot. Was fun though just got tired of the constant tweaking and the ride quality sucked on NY roads.
  5. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

Wife has a 13 Cruze though and aside from minor nav system glitches has been good to her. Didn't think shopping for another car would be this hard. Might go with a jetta sportwagon diesel or stick with the highlander plan. I have no friggen idea. The thought of the 15 gti is enticing but I'm...
  6. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

Glad to see you are still around sir. How've you been? I haven't driven one yet, nor am I set on one. Just an idea in my head. Honestly I was going to go with the Toyota Highlander but it's a bit expensive and I have a feeling I'd get bored with that too. That and the speed limit is 70 here so...
  7. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

I take back everything I said about this piece of shit. Just wanted to let you know. I've had so many problems with this fucking thing that GM finally agreed to a buy back. 13 trips to the dealer for various issues, still many more issues ongoing. Drivetrain has been perfect, but the rest of the...
  8. NoRegrets78

FS: VCDS

Sold.
  9. NoRegrets78

FS: Frisco, TX - VCDS and Monster Mats

Greetings! Wife and I just moved here from NY and I have a few things from my 2012 GTI I need to get rid of. Went from a house to an apartment so space is at a premium, and cash is flowing way too fast to keep up! VCDS Micro-Can and Monster All-Weather Mats as shown. Pick up/meet up near...
  10. NoRegrets78

FS: VCDS and Winter Mats

Hey guys, long time :) Wife and I are leaving NY for Texas after the new year. Cleaning out the house I found a few things to sell before we depart. VCDS: $200 Winter mats: $50. Local pickup/meetup for now. If I don't sell before we move I'll have to ship but would rather not. Thanks!
  11. NoRegrets78

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1 w/breather and mount

Correct :) And this is from October 15. Car had 71 mostly gas miles on it when I picked it up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. NoRegrets78

FS: Sachs Rear Suspension Install Kit - NEW

SOLD. This kit is to be used whenever you replace your rear shocks as they include the one time use hardware needed for a safe install. Kits are brand new!
  13. NoRegrets78

FS: Autotech 034 Motorsports Mount Kit

SOLD Retail is $260 plus shipping for all the parts in this kit. Includes everything in the pic, Autotech insert, 034 Street Density Engine Mount, 034 Street Density Transmission mount. NVH is less with all 3 than with the autotech on its own. Not by much but noticeable and they are more...
  14. NoRegrets78

FS: AWE S3 intercooler hose kit

SOLD Only owned for about 2 months, practically brand new. Comes with adapter and brand new gasket as seen in the pic. S3 intercooler NOT included.
  15. NoRegrets78

After a little over a year and 18k miles, trading in...

LOL. Nice. :D Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  16. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

From that last link: MYTH: Each Volt Cost Taxpayers More Than $250,000 In Subsidies In a CBS news brief, Ashley Morrison stated: "According to a new report, every car sold so far has cost taxpayers as much as two hundred and fifty thousand dollars." [CBS, CBS Morning News, 12/22/11, via Nexis]...
  17. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

Here's a little something to get you started on your homework. http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120913/CARNEWS/120919910 http://gm-volt.com/2012/10/15/debunking-chevy-volt-myths/ http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/02/08/myths-and-facts-about-electric-cars/185798 Sent from my iPad using...
  18. NoRegrets78

2013 Volt Review

If it felt like I was driving a $20k dollar econobox I might have to agree with that, but it feels more like I'm driving a 2010 A6 which at the time was $50k (speaking from a ride quality standpoint). Which of course I can only say because I have driven them both, have you? Comparing the Volt...