GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

New Wheels

Hi Finally got myself a set of 3sdm wheels and can honestly say well worth the money. They suit the car really well. Was a bit worried when I first bought them. But so glad I did. And here is a picture of the wheels I've had in the past 3 months :D Thanks for looking. iPhone 5
  2. D

Engine covers

I had it done originally in a snake pattern but didn't really come out as the sample I was given. So they changed it for me free of charge. Now I'm over the moon. I gotta very good deal because my friend has spent a few quid there do got his discount. But it cost me £175 all in. Go to a lot...
  3. D

Engine covers

Update iPhone 5
  4. D

Engine caps

Hi Anybody know the best place to get Audi R8 engine caps?? Thanks. iPhone 5
  5. D

Wheels

What are my wheels worth?? iPhone 5
  6. D

Engine covers

Guys is this one part to to air box?? Ie the air box and this small bit next to it or is it two separate boxes?? iPhone 5
  7. D

Engine covers

Hi Guys I am getting some engine covers dipped on Monday. Rocker Cover, Battery Cover, Fuse Box Cover, Air Box Cover Will I be alright driving around without these parts on my car. Expected time is a round 3-4 days Thanks Danny. iPhone 5
  8. D

Recent pictures. iPhone 5
  9. D

Passenger side light bulbs

Having trouble removing this any suggestions?? Drivers side was simple. Would it help removing the top of the air box?? iPhone 5
  10. D

Air filter or dump valve??

Hi Guys As some of you may know I'm new to the forum hopefully picking up my new GTI tomorrow evening and can't wait I have 19" wheels blacked out windows looks really well outside and in. But I'm thinking of a dump valve or air filter what is my best option please I go to quite a few car...
  11. D

So how many from the UK are still here?

I'm from London just bought a new gti golf :)
  12. D

Hi guys Just thought I'd come and say hello. Had some news before Xmas we are expecting our second child I currently drive a 2012 plate John cooper works absolutely loved the car. But due to the new bump I've took the jump and bought a 2012 plate gti golf. Absolutely loved it on the test drive...