GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

WTB: OEM dual mass flywheel, low miles

I have one was taking off at 22k miles!
  2. N

Passing inspection with APR ko4 tune?!

I live in ny and tried getting my first inspection since going ko4 and it failed. I was previously giac stage 2 and never had an issue. It failed for readiness. I’m currently cat-less and have ccta engine. I have read that I have to flash back to stock and add a j spacer in one of the 2 o2...
  3. N

Aftermarket parts

CTS Outlet pipe brand new never installed- 210 obo I’m willing to ship all items at buyers expense. Prefer PayPal. Have a bunch of stock parts to just message me if you need anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Which do you think is better?

Hello everyone. I’m installing a ko4 this week!! I’m currently have a stage 2 tune. I read a lot about installing a ko4 and switching back to stock until you get the ko4 tune. Problem is I can’t switch back to stock. I plan on getting the new tune either the same day I finish or the day after...
  5. N

Waterfest 2016

Hey I'm not new to the vw scene but I don't have any vw friends all my friends drive Jdm. Just curious if anyone is going to Waterfest this year and if so are there any meet ups before going there either Saturday or Sunday? I would like to go with other people but don't care to much.
  6. N

What size bolt is this?

Hello everyone I was about to start my oil change but before I did I just wanted to take a look under my car while I had it up and I notice that I was missing a bolt on my downpipe mount?! It's a spm downpipe should be the same size on anyone. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Stage 2 gti vs s2k

Stage 2 gti with most supporting mods possible done besides a intercooler vs s2000 with a huge exhaust and possible tune. This was 3 runs the first one isn't on this clip but I pulled like 2-3 cars. The second one was 3-4 then the last started in a lower gear and had a really quick shift so it...
  8. N

Safety recall

Just received a letter in the mail for a recall for the steering wheel clock spring for certain 2010-2014 model year Volkswagen. Doesn't seem like anything crazy just says if your air bag light isn't on they are going to install and protective cover and if your airbag light is on they are going...
  9. N

Quick question about a gtx28

I have a Buddy of mine selling a pretty much brand new APR GTx28 with only 4k miles on it. My question is if I buy this would I have to use the apr tune or can I buy what ever is needed to use another tuner?
  10. N

Check engine light error P2133

I was leaving autozone just buying car wash stuff and looked down and my check engine light was on so I turned around and got it checked. It came up as "throttle pedal position sensor /switch F circuit high input Probably cause poor electrical connection or failed throttle pedal position sensor...
  11. N

Shift indicator

Just curious on how many people with a manual transmission use the shift indicator. I don't use it that much I like shifting when I want. I feel like sometimes it does give you better gas mileage but sometimes worst. I seem to notice while cursing on a highway going up hill in 6th gear trying to...
  12. N

Shifting issue

I need help the last day or 2 I have been driving around town and notice that my 2nd gear feels funny and has been doing some weird things lately. I press the clutch fully in then shift from 1st to 2nd and it doesn't want to go in. I have to force it into 2nd gear. I have been driving this car...
  13. N

FS: GTD badge-less grille with notch

Price drop!!! Asking for 75!!Brand new never put on never used grille. Was planning on going badgeless but decide to keep the original one. For sale for 95 with notch willing to ship at your expense. If interested give me your best offer.
  14. N

Deep black pearl paint

Sold!! Delete please
  15. N

Deep black pearl paint

Sold
  16. N

Brand new Chrome Badgeless grill

Sold
  17. N

Need help please! Car smells like rotten eggs!

I just recently brought a used 2013 gti 2 weeks ago. I was driving home from work and go to back into the driveway and suddenly the car stalled. I started it back up and as soon as started it I smelt the smell of rotten eggs. There is no engine light on anyone have a clue what it is before I...