GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kram

Passenger wheel sticking out more than driverside after lowering.

Hi there, Recently had Koni struts & DG springs installed. Had to do the fender screw mod due to rubbing. Had still heard a bit of rubbing on hard bumps (while turning) on the passenger side...but today realized how bad it was. The fender apparently has cut a groove into my new DWS :(:( & the...
  2. kram

RPM's raise/hang when coming to stop

2010 GTI 99k (carbon cleaning done about 10k ago) Uni Stage 1+ I.E. Intake Just noticed this recently: https://youtu.be/-HrKBYOY15g Coming to a complete stop the RPM's will raise to 1200, hang & then drop. Any idea what is causing this? It started maybe a month or so ago... Found this...
  3. kram

Clunk/knock felt thru clutch & brake pedal when starting

Hi there, Hopefully someone can offer some insight into what my car is doing & if this sounds like the clutch is slipping. 2010 GTI, 92k, 6spd (original clutch), Uni stage 1+ since about 85k. First issue: in the last few days I noticed that when letting out of first gear, I feel what I...
  4. kram

FS: Beltronics RX65 Red w/ Directwire SmartPlug & Mirror Mount ($150 Shipped)

Hi there, Selling a radar package that I never used... Includes: Beltronics RX 65 Red Beltronics Directwire Smartplug Mirrormount from Performancepackage.com Everything is brand new, never installed. Not splitting up. SOLD Thx, Mark
  5. kram

NJ: APTuning Noise Pipe Plug $20 Shipped

APTuning Noise Pipe Plug - $20 (Paypal) Shipped Bought it from a member here & didn't use it. Tiguan Pipe for noise pipe delete. Purchased off a member here, but didn't use it (ended up buying a more complete kit). Just asking what I paid for it: SOLD Thanks! Mark
  6. kram

Mann Oil Filter came apart...Did I overtighten it?

Hi there, Did a quick oil change tonight & noticed something odd when I pulled off the oil filter: I was like :eek: I didn't realize what happened at first & thought the new filter I bought was the wrong one... But they're the same model#. I didn't know that the threaded part of the oil...
  7. kram

Putty on oil drain plug?

Hi there, Did my first oil change on the GTI today (all others done at dealer). After I got under there I noticed this: Like a hard putty stuck to the pan/bolt. Was a little tough, but was able to get the bolt off no problem & installed a new bolt. Was more curious than anything else if...
  8. kram

Conti DWS - Balanced 3x & still have shimmy

Hi folks, Looking for a little help on what could be going on. Specs: 2010, 4dr GTI, 36k, Denvers, Stock Height, PSI per stock specs. Purchased (4) stock size 17" Conti DWS less than 2 months ago from Discounttiredirect.com Had them mounted & roadforce balanced at the local Firestone. First...
  9. kram

FS: (NJ) Nikon D200, Lenses, Case, Tripod, Accessories

FS/FT: (NJ) Nikon D200, Lenses, Case, Tripod, Accessories Hi there, For sale/trade is my DSLR kit. $550 OBO for everything! Open to trades for wheels too! Detroits or other OEM wheels - Not looking to add cash on top... let me know what you got Not looking to separate. Want to sell as a...
  10. kram

WTT: (NJ/PA/DE) Nikon DSLR Kit for Wheels/Tires

Hi there, I've barely touched my DSLR in the last year & am happy just using my phone or point & shoot. Also want to get rid of the Denvers, so I'm looking to trade my kit for some wheels. EDIT: Open to lots of offers: Lightweight 17's/18's, OEMs, Reps - Preferably something with usable...
  11. kram

DIY: Painted Pinstripe Removal

First a disclaimer, I am not advocating this & if you screw up your paint, that's on you. This is just a quick how to on removing painted pinstripes, try at your own risk. With that out of the way... I bought this 2010 CW GTI in Sept, that came with a black/red pinstripe as you can see here...
  12. kram

Oakley Gascans - Black - $50 shipped

Hi folks, Just picked these on on this forum from dtrail27, you can see his thread here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54210 They were just delivered today & unfortunately they're just a bit too big for my head. Not a thing wrong with them. Just snapped some additional pics...
  13. kram

So long Legacy...Hello GTI!

Hi there, I saw a few threads by new owners in this section, so thought I'd post up a little intro. This past Saturday I picked up a 2010 CW GTI! At the moment this is the only pic I have: Traded in the 05 LegacyGT pictured above for it. I really liked the Legacy (minus it being an...