GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cadubya

FS: Dallas: APR STAGE 3 2011 GTI

One last chance for someone before I trade it in. Has been completely demodded except for the powertrain, fueling, and clutch. I hate to trade it in with these mods. APR Stage 3 Kit with Garett G25-660 turbo NOSTRUM High Pressure Fuel Pump NOSTRUM High Flow Injectors Walbro 450 Low Pressure...
  2. Cadubya

MK6 GTI StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kit 83.893.4700.R3

For ultimate track racing performance StopTech offers Trophy Race Big Brake Kits, with MIL-SPEC hard anodized lightweight components designed to survive the rigors of racing. Trophy Kits feature fully forged, lightweight STR calipers, 2-piece AeroRotors, braided stainless steel brake lines...
  3. Cadubya

FS: USED GFB DV+

Used GFB DV+ T9351 with OEM Rev. G diverter valve. $140 for everything or $100 for just the DV+
  4. Cadubya

034 Rear Sway Bar Links

I bought a set of used 034 rear sway bar links and 034 doesn’t have install instructions. I want to make sure I have all the parts. Anyone have install pics?
  5. Cadubya

MK6 GTI MILLTEK 2.75" NON RES CAT BACK EXHAUST

$500 LOCAL CHICAGOLAND SALE ONLY! WILL NOT SHIP! SSXVW113 The cat-back itself is 2.75", the cat-back to down pipe connection is a 3" v-band. You can either have an exhaust shop v-band your downpipe or cut the v-band off the cat-back and use a clamp/slip fit connection.
  6. Cadubya

FS: MK6 GTI MILLTEK NON-RES 2.75" CAT-BACK EXHAUST

$500 LOCAL CHICAGOLAND SALE ONLY! WILL NOT SHIP! SSXVW113 The cat-back itself is 2.75", the cat-back to down pipe connection is a 3" v-band. You can either have an exhaust shop v-band your downpipe or cut the v-band off the cat-back and use a clamp/slip fit connection.
  7. Cadubya

FS: USED UNMARRIED COBB ACCESSPORT

Mint condition. Comes with all accessory and additional brand new suction cup mount. No, that's not a scratch on the screen. It's just a weird reflection. $550 shipped
  8. Cadubya

Possibly Moving To Dallas

Might be moving to Dallas from Chicago. I've never been to Dallas. Any insight as to where to live? My wife will be working downtown. I'm 37 and my wife is 40. We don't have kids and don't plan on having any. Initial research suggests Highland Park and Lower Greenville might be a good fit. We're...
  9. Cadubya

FS: NY (12116) 4-Door Plaid GTI Seats

FS: 4-Door Plaid GTI Seats PICKUP ONLY $575
  10. Cadubya

Painting Rear Diffuser

Anyone out there painting rear diffusers? I'd like to have mine sanded down and painted gloss black pearl. Let me know.
  11. Cadubya

Stoptech BBK Manufacturing

https://youtu.be/J7ZXe0mS_jA
  12. Cadubya

FS: Wortec Aluminum Increased Capacity Oil Pan

Used Wortec Aluminum Oil Pan Extra liter of capacity Tapped for oil sensor (1/8th NPT) OEM oil sensor compatible (if equipped) $300
  13. Cadubya

034 Street Density Motor and Trans Mounts

$170 One brand new motor mount and one used (inspected and verified by 034 to be in perfect working order) trans mount.
  14. Cadubya

MK6 GTI SRS TEC FOG LIGHT DELETE SHROUDS

Used. Painted gloss black. $150 plus shipping.
  15. Cadubya

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0M61UV20150310?irpc=932 https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson
  16. Cadubya

THE TRUTH ABOUT CORSA PERFORMANCE

Firstly, this is to be a civil discussion to simply clear the air on this topic once and for all. If it turns into a trolling bash fest it's getting locked. Recently, I was afforded the opportunity to tour the Corsa facility and meet with the sound engineer, sales manager, and marketing...
  17. Cadubya

Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning @ HS TUNING

I just wanted to share my experience at HS Tuning and give a shout out to Ken for his excellent work! I recently hit 80k and took a road trip from Chicago to Binghamton and decided it would be a good time to get my intake valves cleaned at HS Tuning on the way. Surprisingly, my valves weren't...
  18. Cadubya

Chi-Chat 10.1.0: #HOTDTHREADDELETEGATE

Go!
  19. Cadubya

Can someone with a 2DR and DG springs tell me the part number stamped on the ...

Can someone with a 2DR and DG springs tell me the part number stamped on the rear spring? I think it's 5K3071677HA