GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Hats for 2pc Rotors - Cayenne Front/Rear BBK $200 + Shipping

Up for sale is a set of hats for 2 piece rotors, I'll also include spec sheets for the rings required to mate this up to you MK6 with 17z fronts and cayenne 4pot rears. I'm not willing to separate as I'll never sell just the rear hats to anyone. I sold my GTI last year and with the MC swap and...
  2. M

Car pulls to the right after suspension refresh and alignment.

Hi guys, I pulled my subframe to install new subframe bushings/mounts. I also installed a subframe locking collar kit, AL control arms, poly bushings and powerflex ALK. I took the car in for an alignment and everything is now within spec but the car pulls right and it's relatively severe...
  3. M

mFactory coilover suspension review

I want to preface my review by saying I'm a complete noob when it comes to suspension. I've got limited understanding of the way that geometry changes/individual component changes will effect the way the car rides. In general I understand that lowering and firming will decrease travel and...
  4. M

WTT: Forge FMINDMK6 Intake

Looking to trade for another intake that includes "stage 2" pipe. I'm the 2nd owner. 1st owner over torqued the clamps a bit and cause some dents in the pipes. I can get detailed pics of that. Intake will come with all needed hardware to install and will also include a brand new Forge Filter...
  5. M

Touareg Brake Booster and MC in an MK6

Touareg Brake Booster and Master Cylinder in a Mark 6 GTI Disclaimer: I’m an idiot and can’t be trusted with the safety of you, your car, or your loved ones. Anything you do as a result of reading this “tutorial” is your fault and I take no blame for of the terrible awful bad things that may...
  6. M

Volkswagen reveals the refreshed 2018 Golf

I should have stated that, it is supposed to be turbo charged and could be a 3.0 also. I got this little nugget from Car and Driver. Not like that makes it true or anything but still a source I consider reputable. So I consider it plausible. "VW could resurrect the VR-6 and bring it in a...
  7. M

I'd take that too! What I read was a 2.5 vr6 was a possibility but I don't disagree that it's a long shot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Is anyone else considering an Mk8? For a while I've been looking at the jaguar f type s AWD and for the price of a used one I should be able to buy a fully loaded R and build it which sounds more fun and is definitely more practical... inevitably it seems most of the community hates the new...
  9. M

Best OH Roads to Drive

Wanted to start a thread based on a convo going on in the "what did you do to your MK6 thread" For those of us in the State of OH or neighboring states what are the best roads to take a cruise on?
  10. M

APR Boost Tap $20 Shipped

Comes with a plug if you're running a catch can, remove the threaded plug if you are running stock PCV orientation. Asking $20 shipped from the Cincinnati area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

FS: OEM 2.0 TSI motor and Trans Mounts

No longer available
  12. M

OEM IHI Turbo and Forge Spacer

Turbo is Sold Forge DV Spacer roughly 20k miles of use on this I'm the second owner. It will come with original packaging. Asking $40 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

OEM MK6 GTI Springs

SOLD
  14. M

Best all around Tire size on 18x8 et 45?

Hey guys, when my mfactory coils come in I'm going to swap out my all seasons for some real summer tires and head down to the tail of the dragon. I'm running RSe12's 18x8 et 45 running 225/40s I was thinking about going to a wider and or taller tire for maximum traction on track days, but I...
  15. M

For Trade: P3 Vidi All Red Display

SOLD
  16. M

Knock in cylinder 4...

So as you may know if you've been following my build thread, I'm experiencing knock in cylinder 4 and only in cylinder 4. Because of the way it reads in my logs I was really leaning to phantom knock... However after all of my troubleshooting I decided to pull timing and see what happens...
  17. M

Personalized Vinyls and 3D printed accessories

I'm putting this thread out there as I've got some requests for custom badges, vinyls and some other accessories. I can do center caps for wheels, GoPro mounts, custom Badges, vent mounts for mobile devices and even print the lug covers that come with the stock wheels. I can print/cut your...